Show Your IBANEZs/es Thread. (Photos included)

heys guys, since everyone here(in this thread) are ibanez users, which ibanez guitar is more versatile than a RG350DX considering the same price range?

RG350DX is about $850 list right? Hmm, why not get a SAS32FM or SA260FM? Should be around that price or less..

I stand by my RG350DX.. :wink:

What is your take on being more versatile?
As in its ability handle a wide range of genres?

h.jpg

my 8 year old ibanez :)

thanks for the compliment bro
i only use this guitar once live
hard rock cafe 23 jan 2000
opening for John Myung

Awesome.. Swee Lee got Tone Zone 7.. You might wanna get your hand on those if there is any year end sale :wink:

Phil said:
What is your take on being more versatile?
As in its ability handle a wide range of genres?

as in, better in long terms. My main genre is heavy metal n i would like a nice guitar that got that 80s metal tone. I dont mind changing the pickups from the axe

better in long terms? doesn't really explain much but... everything from the prestige series are pretty much worth getting :D I'm hoping to get the RGA or the RGT prestige next year or so, during the next sale.

haziq: i tink any decently-priced guitar can last u for a very long time (if u take good care of it). as for the pickups, its mainly tonal difference.

any guitar can be used to play any genre (regardless of size, shape, wood material & finishing), it depends largely on ur playing style :wink:

some guitars may sound brighter, some may sound dull, trebly or bassy etc. supposed u were to play with a les paul, a warlock, a strat or a flying v & u apply the same metal riff for each guitar (With distortion), the sound produced may vary (some thin, some thick, some heavier, some having more midrange) but u still playing metal :)

oops, tink i blabber too much.. jus my 2 cents worth..

nah, its nothing man. Its nice to teach ppl(like me) about guitars. Pass on the knowledge and i'll accept it :prayer: :prayer:

ok power!!!! but i like white guitars ah, dunno why. Ivory/white guitars...i think i'll go to the shops and try them n see which one suites me. Thanks for all the help guys...ok now back to showing your axe :D

woww... it seems singapore has a lot of ibanez fans... as for me, somehow i dont quite like ibanez guitar except for their SA series... more into Stratocaster.. one of the reason could be i hate floyd rose/equivalent type tremolo... but ibanez guitar are truly nice and well built.. especially when i see them on display at swee lee... feel like buying..as i once did when i bought an RG1820x or dx(can't remember)..but sold it few months later at a loss to a fren... somehow the floyd rose type tremolo kinda put me off... lucky they introduce the SA series... which to my opinion is weel made and somehow i felt like it was made for the strat lover like me.... :) just my 2cents...

in fact, i wld lyk a Fender with floyd lyk the Richie Sambora model or the Showmaster.

too bad the floyd onli can dive..

Ibanez PF200 - Les Paul Sunburst

Can someone provide more info on this guitar. It's been with me for ages and I'm thinking of selling it or sending it in for repairs. the condition is pretty bad - needs major work.

8971.jpg

Cheers
RoRK

Back