Schecter Appreciation Thread.

Oh yeah... I can only like tell you the cheapest few series are extreme and damien series... The expensive ones are hellraiser, blackjack, blackjack ATX, and signature series

what's the diff between blackjack and blackjack ATX? i was almost decided on the Hellraiser C-1 FR in Black Cherry but I saw that the body is made up of Mahogany with Quilted Maple Top, while Blackjack C-1 FR is made of pure mahogany. what's the diff? sorry, planning to get a better guitar, so i have many doubts.

what's the diff between blackjack and blackjack ATX? i was almost decided on the Hellraiser C-1 FR in Black Cherry but I saw that the body is made up of Mahogany with Quilted Maple Top, while Blackjack C-1 FR is made of pure mahogany. what's the diff? sorry, planning to get a better guitar, so i have many doubts.

the inlays. the top. personally, i prefer the ATX version because of the ebony fretboard and the inlay.

Seriously there wont be much difference since its just between pur mahogany and etc.The real question is what appeals to you the most.

Anyone have a C-1 Exotic Star? I'm looking at an ad in melbourne selling a snow leopard version. Around S$1000. How much is it selling in singapore?

oh man schecters are sweet ones aren't they?

i know its kinda dumb for me to post this in a schecter thread but..i'm kinda dwindling between a Tremonti SE or a Hellraiser Avenger for a guitar upgrade, haven't tried them cos kinda intimidated by their price so guys(and girls), can you all gimme some input? heh

thanks in advance!
smth tells me i posted in the wrong thread :???:

oh man schecters are sweet ones aren't they?

i know its kinda dumb for me to post this in a schecter thread but..i'm kinda dwindling between a Tremonti SE or a Hellraiser Avenger for a guitar upgrade, haven't tried them cos kinda intimidated by their price so guys(and girls), can you all gimme some input? heh

thanks in advance!
smth tells me i posted in the wrong thread :???:

I'm using the hellraiser avenger and I think it is awesome due to the EMGs... You posted this in schecter appreciation, it is common sense for ppl to choose the schecter over the PRS...

well it depends on what kinda music u wanna play also. if u lean towards the higher gain settings, u might wanna consider the avenger with its emgs. however, if u lean towards the lower gain settings, the tremonti is probably gonna sound better.

Hi I don't know if this had been asked in this thread before but it's difficult to go through 100+ pages o_O Anyway i would like to get a schecter blackjack but i notice some are without the 2 poker cards inlay at the 12th fret, any idea why?

hmmm... haven't been here for a long time XD haha... Ermmm... Regarding the Blackjack issue... The ones without the Poker Cards are the 08 models... There basically the same, except for the inlays and tuners (for the non-FR model) but overall it's rather cosmetics that's sightly different =D Man... I gotta start savin' up for a Synyster Custom XD lolx

Thx for the reply :) meaning that i must get an older model to have the poker cards inlay? Anyway i heard the inlay gives more sustain to the guitar. Nah jz kidding, but i thought it looks cooler than the lighting bolt thingy.

Thx for the reply :) meaning that i must get an older model to have the poker cards inlay? Anyway i heard the inlay gives more sustain to the guitar. Nah jz kidding, but i thought it looks cooler than the lighting bolt thingy.

LOL!!! Haha No is the newer model with poker cards... older is just dots... =) haha!!! I really laughed very hard when i saw the "i heard inlay gives more sustain to the guitar" =) I know that you know it's fake, but imagine if you really hear it from someone, that guy must be a complete retard! =x

HI! +1

no just kidding..
just wanted to share something..i'd recently set my eyes upon the Schecter She-Devil, any idea whether guitar77 carries that particular model? i aint sure cos the last time i went(abt a mth ago) they only had Hellraiser Avengers on display

Ok I saw a hellraiser C1 FR at davis. It is selling at $1150. Does anyone knows why davis sells so cheap? Is it cause it's made in china?

Back