SOLD WTS - Roland Drum Pads - for hand (used) - Clearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

soosooh

Selling off my collection of Roland Drum Pads.
All are used, most are a few years old.

A. Drum pads from Roland TD-1K
One pad for $20
Take all 3 pads for $50.
Condition: Working
edrum_rolandtd1xpads.jpg
Can work with other Roland/Yamaha drum modules, but mounting will be tricky, or use it as a spare for your Roland TD-1K

B. Roland PD-8
$30
edrum_pd8.jpg

C. Roland PDX-6 (4 left...)
$40 each.
May have stains or play marks since they are old.
edrum_pdx6.jpg
In this picture, I show only 2.
The left one is the newer version, and it's the only newer version.
The other 3 are older version.

Mesh pads are great to change to, if rubber pads are too noisy for your environment.

D. Roland PDX-8 (4 left...)
$40 each.
Condition: Working but obvious cosmetic defects.
In the photo, there is a tear on the top ply. But it's still playable because the mesh is 2 ply. Also, the rubber rims on many of them have cuts due to rimshots. The other drum heads do not have a tear.

edrum_pdx8.jpg
In this picture, I show only 2.
The right one is the newer version, and it's the only newer version.
The other 3 are older version.

Mesh pads are great to change to, if rubber pads are too noisy for your environment.

E. Roland CY-5 (5 left...)
$20 each

Condition: Faulty. Different pads have different issues.
E.g. some the rim cannot trigger, or some is not responsive (i.e. not possible to play double strokes), for some the rubber glue is gone,
edrum_cy5.jpg
Can be easily fixed if you know how to solder and change out the piezo.
Some are good enough if you just want to use it as a spare crash cymbal.

For your info:

A brand new Roland TD-1K retails for $700+.
A brand new CY-5 retails for $124
A brand new PDX-6 retails for $247
A brand new PDX-8 retails for $278

These can be good if you want spare edrum pads to add on to your edrums for cheap, or as external triggers.

---

Please note the following before contacting me:

1. Prices are negotiable, but please state the date & time that you can deal, because how early you can deal will also be considered together with your offer, and also, how many you are buying.

2. Like any other seller, I'm looking to let go to the buyer who can offer the highest and deal the soonest. So in this regard, I may not be able to reserve the item if your proposed deal date is much later in the future and a new potential buyer is keen on dealing earlier than yourself.

3. The location is at Ang Mo Kio. When I've accepted your offer and deal date&time, I'll let you know the details.

4. There is no drumset set-up for you to test the pads in the context of a drum set.
I do not have a working Roland module for you to test the pads. However, I've prepared a Yamaha Dtxpress IV module which you can hook up to to test the pads during meet up.
*please note that yamaha module may not correctly represent the Roland pad rim sounds because they are wired slightly different from Yamaha drum pads, but atleast it can give you an indication that the pad internals are capable or producing a signal. Feel free to bring your own drum module if you want to test with that before proceeding with the purchase. Please ensure you're satisfied with the condition of the items during meetup before dealing.

5. Please whatsapp / sms me @ 87402615

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back