Schecter Appreciation Thread.

Synester

Well,i've been seeing threads for Ibanez and SGs,so i thought, "Why not a Schecter Appreciation Thread?"

I'm not sure if many of the populaton here owns a schecter,though.Nevertheless,i'll start the ball rolling.

I have a Schecter C-1 FR,purchased from Guitar77 a few weeks back.I paid $950 for it,Rui included a bag,a few picks,a GOOD cable(not those lousy ones you get when you buy a new guitar),a Fender strap,and a new set of strings.He didn't charge me extra for any of these items.

Overall i like the C-1 very much,i actually prefer this neck as the thinnest neck as opposed to Ibanez's "Wizard" necks.I've been dive-bombing with the bar for weeks since i got it,and haven't tuned the guitar yet.The Duncan Designed pickups are really something else,no feedback is ever heard out of them and they produce a really good sound.No matter how hard i bash the strings and accidentally ski my pick across the body,no blemishes or scratched have appeared.Overall,a great guitar for all levels(Beginner,Intermediate,Pro) at a very good price.

Now whoever owns a Schecter here,it's your turn!

heh im from the sg thread :D

heres my old schecter

305139011l.jpg

OMG! This thread is sure gonna make me drool.
Cos I want a Schecter so badly.
MIGHT wanna get the Extreme 006.

Finally, a place i can call HOME!

THE THREE STOOGES

1) SCHECTER C-1 E/A aka The Mellow Head (RMC piezo/Duncan Designed mags)

dsc02488vn6.jpg

2) SCHECTER C-1 aka The Metal Head (SD Invader/Duncan Designed)

Originally looked like this:
dsc02489ks7.jpg

After getting pimped by blewraincoat:
dsc02810cx8.th.jpg

3) SCHECTER C-1 CLASSIC aka The All-Round Head (SD JB/Jazz)

dsc02490ds9.jpg

I want a Happy Schecter Family too.
And yeah, i hve no $$$ too.
So if anyway is willing to sell theirs, let me know! :)

Ikan: and i thought i was the only one who's obsessed with schecter. I even drew a Schecter logo on my EZ link card. LOL
Also, how did you get the merch?? I tried but they wouldnt ship thos in singapore.

I like the Jeff Loomis Signature Model. One of the cheap, good and beautiful 7 string guitars around. Wonder when will guitar 77 will ever bring it in.

i want a schecter too! just to deviate from the topic a little, is an omen 6 extreme good? i'm kinda on a low budget

i want a schecter too! just to deviate from the topic a little, is an omen 6 extreme good? i'm kinda on a low budget

Yeah man! I've been eye-ing for their Extreme 006 for so long!
But I doubt I'll get it soon cos like you, im on a low budget.

Lets rob a bank!

try it and you will know. MUAHAHA. anyway, have you noticed that the girl on the video looks pretty? LOL

hahahah omg omg yes! i thought i was the only one who noticed that haha!
hopefully i'll be able to get if after cny. and if my angpows are large this year, i may get a c-1 :p

Latest posts

Back