Schecter Appreciation Thread.

Synester & Girlpants: I bought it from zZounds.com at a very special price, ;) they have this spy program which they match any lower advertised prices you can find anywhere. Even after conversion rate, shipping, insurance, tax & GST, it's an unbeatable price! But you run the risk of shipping damages so... But it arrived without a defect :)

Last edited:
Oh oh!
I was influenced by my all time favourite band, Alesana.
Apparently, not many people have heard of them.

sweat drips in, my eyes..

haha. Alesana is a good band. the guy who does the female voicings is funny.

anyway, i think schecter guitars are very fierce looking. i would wish to own one in the future.
personally, i like the omen series..

this conversation is over... haha

Last edited:

anyway, i think schecter guitars are very fierce looking. i would wish to own one in the future.

are they a local band,or....?

Zullio: Wahaha. Alesana's perfect for me, though some people don't like them at all. You should listen to their new album. Its seriously nice. :p
But I'd prefer their 1st album in terms of lyrics and bridges.

Synester: Nope, they're from North Carolina. http://www.myspace.com/alesana

I adore them cos of their clever bridges in their songs, nice greek-y lyrics and also I like the both the "girly" and screming vocals.

since when u wanted a schecter??? I thought u were into Ibanez?. hehe ;)
I'm into schecter too. REALLY LOVE Syn's custom black and white stripes, and white and gold stripes. Damn coolerooney!!! :D

since when u wanted a schecter??? I thought u were into Ibanez?. hehe ;)

yes. im into Ibanez. shaddap ah you. haha. :mrgreen: but if i want to buy a Schecter it'd be from the omen series.. aiyah.

mus: C-1 FR? nice and simple design.

Girlpants: i DO have both albums in my PC. ;)

Hmmm,i think you'd be surprised at the versatility of the brands people own here.I mean,there's Gibson and Fender alrite,they're the giants of guitar.And then you've got Schecter(),Washburn,Ibanez,Yamaha,ESP,PRS,and many more.I used to think that Gibson and Epiphone owned the scene too.
Hey don't forget there's B.C.Rich too ^^. I have a B.C.Rich Virgin and I really want a Virgo... oops sorry I forgot this is a Schecter thread...

and people left out dean again.

not that i'm a fan of dean lah,
but i think he must be real sad now.

lawl.

schecter roxs.
haha.
but not as much as cort to me.
heh.

cool, schecter basses are good and versatile.
almost bought one but decided on a cort due to sweelee sales.
haha.

I've been checking out a few Ibanez lately. Then I saw the Syn Custom white on my desktop. It totally threw my thoughts of getting any rg series. I was saving for a c1 since last month.

Heyhey,this is a Schecter thread!You've got anything related to Schecter,like your cap or you drew on your underwear,post it up!That's a rad bass,by the way!

:D

I've been checking out a few Ibanez lately. Then I saw the Syn Custom white on my desktop. It totally threw my thoughts of getting any rg series. I was saving for a c1 since last month.

Cool man!I almost got a RG370DX too,before i decided i like the C-1 FR better.:mrgreen:

mus: C-1 FR? nice and simple design.

Yup, I tried it at G77 before and it's great!. I've been eye-ing on this one and might be getting it.
c1_bj_fr_blk.jpg

I got myself an Ibanez RG recently. Time to save up! :D

Yup, I tried it at G77 before and it's great!. I've been eye-ing on this one and might be getting it.
c1_bj_fr_blk.jpg

I got myself an Ibanez RG recently. Time to save up! :D

that blackjack ATX FR costs 1.8k...I wanted it but didn't have the Gs...ARGH!LOL.

Back