for the no-life kid, your satisfaction thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ヒロト

Hi peeps,
sorry we are about to cause some ruckus on the forum, but i feel there is a need, to satisfy the hunger of people who has attention deficit syndrome and enjoy being effed upside down...
James, if you happen to pop by just read and you can tell me if i added salt and pepper on my conversation, tell him did i PM you to remove his remarks,
Was removing a decision i forced you or was it done because it was really a nuisance?

So mr wannabe van_halen *SOFT MEMBER....i aint relating to the real band, i respect the real band ...i do know they are one of the best bands around..

yea...so
You are itching to get your ass exposed, so here i am exposing it for you...

I wont hide anything i will let the forumers read and decide who the real dickhead is...

Firstly let me show you the thread, ok this is my fault, i mistook a guy selling the SG copy and asking for a trade with higher end stuff...i was being fed up with forum-ers who keep trying to rip the sellers off with stupid nonsensical trades or offers.. *i guess many met such people...
My fault i have apologised to the seller...
=====================================

I started off the remark saying that the guy who sells trying to rip others off, so i made an example and ask him if he like people trading a TGM guitar for something of higher value...

Where comes along MR wannabe who started spurting his saliva all over -.-

van_halen

Comment Date: Tue November 16, 2010
he probably means trading for those cheap lp/sg copies eg craftsman, sx or even tgm. even if he meant to trade for epiphone or gibson, he can still topup cash what. so wtf is your problem? so wanker, if you have nothing nice to say, then screw off.. don't spoil people's sales with your stupid remarks..

anyway it's ironic for someone to talk condescendingly about fakes when he is acting to be someone that he is not <-- first comment to personal attack...

SIDE TRACK
BY the way! I have not cross the path of this brainless kid...

From day one i started becoming a little active on the forum, he started to flame my threads with stupid comments like...

For eg..

I started a thread asking about metal engraving services...
comes along mr Wannabe and he said im asking to be spoonfed, didnt try hitting googles and expect an answer to come along..
USE YOUR BRAIN for a second, would i even ASK if google answered me?
and did the forum SAY that i cannot ask?
THis is a free to post forum, if JAMES didnt make noise, what makes you think you have the right to tell me what to do?

Ron-blueprint can be the witness, and his recent just posted on my recruitment page...
Let me tell you more after you read on...
Keeps the story interesting...

van_halen

at least i'm typing in a language that people here can understand. and my nickname simply reflects my musical hero worship. unlike you. are you having an identity crisis?

if you are intelligent, you'll be addressing what i pointed out about your stupid flames instead of going round n round in circles with incoherent flaming that does NOTHING to address the issue.

<<-- did i use any foriegn language except my nick which is in Japanese? i dont know how my nick actually tickles his spine and cause some severe reaction...*shrugs*
And just read his personal attacks again...
oh!
And somehow he actually reads my english language as Japanese, not bad, inbuilt translator beneath his eyes...i would buy such an inbuilt system, maybe he was the first to invent :p

ヒロト

if you have a problem with the language don't read it....everyone has their own likes...its not about identity crisis...must i tell you that the nick reflects someone i like as well? No?

Hero worship...more like daydreaming..

See what i mean? you are shooting everything at yourself...so who is being incoherent here?

van_halen

if you have a problem with people's adverts, then screw off. daydreaming? dood it's obvious you are the one daydreaming, having an identity crisis.

you came in to spoil people's sale advert with stupid lameass flames, i'm simply pointing out that you are a wanker for doing so. instead of apologising or seeing the folly of your flames, you make further idiotic flames. you are simply shooting yourself and being the idiot.

<--more personal attacks, vulgarities popping out..hes enjoying it...jeez :D

ヒロト

i applaud your righteousness attitude...you should become the forum police...since you are so free to check on every thread around here...wow apologise...hmmm maybe i should but not to you i guess...

just read your replies...how many of them carried nice remarks..none...
from thread no.1 you have been name calling...and now you call me an idiot...says i have identity crisis...

LoL..sad...you are having identity crisis as well...
dreaming that putting vanhalen as your nick makes you sound legendary?
trying to act like you have great taste for music? cmon..if you want to argue about nicks i have 101 things for you as well...dont put such stupid nonsense argument and try to act big here...

PS* please dont spoil the legendary band name of vanhalen...to me you are just a joke...

dont worry you remarks dont affect me at all...im find you amusing..thats all...

van_halen

because from your first post in this advert you were already being idiotic and i have no qualms about calling a spade a spade and an idiot an idiot
<- i cant comprehend his cute examples...its like a baby trying to teach idioms...-.-

you are just a wannabe. maybe in your next life you'll get to be, but probably not.
<- the baby is trying out some fortune telling here...my god..

ヒロト

speak for yourself thats all i can say...

talking so much shit and personal attacks, you are not much a difference from an idiot as well...

van_halen

i conclude that ヒロト is simply a flamer/wannabe/moron/wanker/farker who goes around flaming and spoiling people's sales threads for no reason.. please kindly screw off from this forum, thanks.

<-- GOES around and spoil sales thread...may i know how many threads have i spoiled? why is my rep power not up? lame...i think you started your career as FT thread spoiler more like i did man -.-

Continue on thread 2

ヒロト

i conclude you need to shut the hell up and stop creating trouble too..

i insisted on replying to your thread because you are the real f**ker...everyone on the forum knows....

how many times have you given stupid remarks on my thread? *lets talk about the forum section...

how many times did James have to delete your stupid comments?

Speak for yourself dude...have a life..if not dig for one..

<-- I hurled back some vulgarities, he is pushing my limits, i kept my cool just a little steam off...and the fact i have stated again...

van_halen

because even in the forum side, you make stupid posts too.. so stop whining?

<-- he is lost for words, maybe he has a memory lapse, i dug out his ugly side, he is starting to remember it...

ヒロト

Comment Date: Wed November 17, 2010
Nah, like i said half the time you dont know what you talking...the fact that you have no life still prevails..if i was talking nonsense like you..why didnt James del your comments rather than my post? Think dude ..process through that nutshell before you ink the forum dumba**. Guess u are a failure in life. *oops i hit the nail!

van_halen

Comment Date: Wed November 17, 2010
if you have a life you won't be daydreaming or hallucinating that you are someone that you are not, so speak for yourself, loser. you talk so much cock but it's obvious for all to see that you are the dick.. going around spoiling people's adverts.. and you don't even know the meaning of lead guitarist.. and over at the forum, you came up with ridiculous criteria for band mates so you just deserve to be flamed. only a small mind like yours will come up with all these flames in the first place, and not realise your stupidity when people point out or flame your lameness.

<< by the way dude,perhaps while you were still in your moms womb i may have picked up the guitar and starting whamming it like how i would wham your XXX...
If i play in a band and i cannot comprehend simple band position i should quit playing music..

please dont see everything in the Birdseye view, wrong...birdbrain view...

He responded to my recruitment page saying..
THIS KIND OF MUSIC ALSO NEED LEAD GUITARIST?
and he started telling me that i dont know what a lead guitarist is...LOL..
Dude, you live your life in the bedroom and worship vanhalen so everything is just vanhalen?
so only vanhalen can have a lead guitarist and all other genres cannot have?
I recruit 10 lead guitarist for my band, the end point is...it doesnt concern you?
So why poke your ass into my thread and sprout nonsense?

You were the first ever joke i met on SOFT who tells me JPOP cannot have lead guitarist and I DONT KNOW what a lead guitarist is..
THis is really...LOL?

Besides your candle fire i dont see other fires around...:eek:
And why has James agreed to take your dumb comments out and not close my thread if i was being nonsensical?

*think ok think!*

lastly i just have a question for you: why you like to act jap huh?

<--read this simply adorable comment here...

So i put jap nick means i act jap?
I put Jap nick means i speak foriegn language?

Lets ask yourself, you put vanhalen does it make you vanhalen?
can i say you are acting ANGMOH?
can i say this and that?

see?
pointless argument right?
Like i said from thread one...you are out to find trouble...
i said before if you want to find problems with nicks, you have 1001 out there on the forums, so should i pick each and everyone out and pintpoint them?

Cmon dude....freedom of speech and choices of nick, it doesn't portray anything at all...i dont remember scolding you in FOREIGN vulgar language?
Did i type something that anger everyone?
NO what? its only you....do you realise?

You can continue your crap for as long as you want...id be more than happy to entertain you, as i entertain you i am earning money as well...so go ahead..i dont hang around all day like you....

:) SOFTIES, air your views....i dont know what goes through your mind after reading...

Last edited:
You won't always get along with everybody on the forum. So if conflicts arise between you and someone else, be the smart and brave one, turn your back proudly and leave. I'm not taking any sides - this is what I recommend to anyone.

Last edited:
the post isnt meant to create or stir more trouble...i just felt there is a need to remind him that if one stops, he should stop as well, but i was at work...he thought i gave up and tried to stir more fire, so since he is itching for more i shall officially expose him, so people wont get the wrong idea that i argue for nothing...

he started all the fire, the thing is i dont even know him...lol :)

Last edited:
both of you ...please stop it ..... before you both get banned ....

hey fgl bro,
you know vanhalen has been disturbing my threads all these while? you can ask James how many times i required his help to delete his nonsensical flames on threads...
Ronblueprint can also tell you if you like to ask...

Im not making this up, im exposing his deeds because he cannot stop his remarks...
he push me to my limits thats why...

Bro, go to his profile and click on the "Add to Ignore List" button and you're good to go. Don't waste your time typing this kind thing, not worth it.

ヒロト;1099316 said:
hey fgl bro,
you know vanhalen has been disturbing my threads all these while? you can ask James how many times i required his help to delete his nonsensical flames on threads...
Ronblueprint can also tell you if you like to ask...

Im not making this up, im exposing his deeds because he cannot stop his remarks...
he push me to my limits thats why...

Yes bro - I understand .... btw... in the past - everybody also wanted to "get a piece of fgl" .... ignore is the best ....

as for van halen -( whom I am actually a friend of ) ...... yo beb when you read this .. perhaps you could chill pill bro and cut our bro here a break? ....

like I said - would be sad if both kena banned by boss ..

anyways ......

Let this be the last warning for "van_halen".

fgl, if you could, please tell "van_halen" that this is serious.

Will close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back