Xaviere XV500 Les Paul copy $100 (donation available click for more info)

Singlecut

xaviere-xv500a1.jpg

xaviere-xv500b1.jpg

xaviere-xv500c.jpg

xaviere-xv500d.jpg

xaviere-xv500e1.jpg

Clearing my stuff. Trying out this new format.

Set at low price $100 first come first serve, first to come and deal in person and pay gets the guitar.

Or to secure it, you can offer me a higher price, pay a small deposit via paynow/paylar, then we set the date/time to deal. Deposit is non-refundable if buyer backs out.

This is to let the market forces decide on price. On my end I just wanna clear stuff and do some good if offer amount is at certain level (see below)

Dealing Location is jurong west my void deck only.

Weekdays usually free after 530pm. Weekends usually anytime.

I anticipate that alot of people will be offering and texting, if I don't get back to you soon it means I'm busy or someone else offered higher so I'm discussing with the other person.

No need to ask me what price, the answer is $100, if you want to offer higher to secure it just offer what you think is fair, then put a small deposit and that's it you can come deal at your convenient date/time.

If you offer $300 or higher, I will donate 10% of proceeds to Singapore Buddhist Free Clinic, which serves all regardless of race and religion. Currently Singapore government will do dollar for dollar matching donations for the fundraising period until 31 December 2021. Check out https://www.sbfc.org.sg/

If you offer $400 or higher, I will donate 20% of proceeds.

Specs and info:

Mint condition, unplayed as shown by full fret life.

A rare guitar that you can’t find in Singapore as it’s exclusively distributed by GFS (GuitarFetish) from the USA. The quality of the mahogany, flame maple and rosewood is amazing. A top notch guitar at this price range. Upgraded with matt black Jackson pickups, which are great high output pickups. This comes with unique snowflake inlays which are nice and special on Les Pauls, which normally use Trapezoid inlays.

A cheap yet good Les Paul that rivals the fabled UNOs and Agiles. Xaviere, UNO and Agile Les Pauls trash Epiphone Les Pauls hands down.

whatsapp: 93477 six five nine
cash n carry self collect

Last edited:
Back