Gibson J45 Rosewood Acoustic Guitar For Sale

guitarmansg

The Holy Grail For Guitar Owners is to own a US made full solid wood guitar from one of the Big Three Brands i.e. Martin, Gibson, and Taylor. Today, is your chance to get one of these special guitars at a steal.

I have here a Gibson J45 that was made in the Montana Factory in the early 2000s. What is so special about this guitar is the fact that this is made using Rosewood Back and Sides and not the typical Mahogany which makes this a guitar a level above the typical J45 that you see.

[This is also one of the rarer J45s as it comes with the custom shop orange label rather than the usual white label, which many say means it is made to a higher level than the usual white label ones)

This stunner of a Dreadnought size guitar is one of the most versatile models ever made, and many have agreed that this workhorse provides guitarists with the best value. The only reason I am selling this is because I already have way too many guitars.

You've got to hear and play it to believe how well this plays when you start strumming or plucking to your favorite tunes unplugged or plugged in. Plugged in - Yes, you heard me right - it comes with an LR Baggs Element pick up which is working very well still. The sound of this guitar literally tells a story that is clear, but yet resonant to the listener.

To make things even better - this guitar was a set bought from guitar gallery (note its logo at the back) so you know that quality was assured right from the moment this was selected for sale in Singapore.

WA at 911two85six0 to deal at this unbeatable price ($2999) for this guitar which comes with the original Gibson Hardcase . So, fear not as your new baby will be well protected too!

Viewing/Inspection/Collection at Upper East Coast and Marine Parade.

Last edited:
Back