Show Your IBANEZs/es Thread. (Photos included)

Phil

I'm a bloody crook, stole this idea off the other 'Ibanez Lovers' thread.
And ignore this thread if it has already been done previously.

Well, let's exhibit our IBANEZes. Do include photos, and a brief introduction/write-up if possible.

I'm looking forward to checking out all those beauties that you guys have.
Cheers to you, and all your lovely IBANEZes, or IBANEZs.

I'll start the ball rolling, here's my humble RG-1570 in Mirage-Red finish.
Had the Schaller arm stuck in and also swapped out the V8 bridge pup.

And if you are wondering what the hell's those rectangular patches behind the headstock and the bottom(last pict), those are actually the sponge from the Ipod box that's used to cushion the Ipod.
I took it out and stuck them on the wall as I'm sick of accidentally banging the tip of the headstock into the wall when I take the axe off the wall-hook.

Thanks for viewing, and have a nice day ahead!

14c4lty.jpg

14c4lfs.jpg

14c4ffn.jpg

nice flake finish... 8)

you can see mine over at the photo gallery- i started it so that you can post your babies up, regardless of the brand name.

Yeap, the Hellion!

Ah, my apologies, I forgot about the Gallery. Was thinking along the lines of an Ibanez gathering.

C'mon guys, post the pictures if possible! :wink:

My Ibanez Artist is the very first electric guitar my parents purchased from me when I was in secondary 4 during the early 90s. Got it from Swee Lee when it was in the old Plaza Singapore back then, together with a Peavey Rage 158 practice amp (which I'm still using :lol: )

Decided to get it cos I'm a lefty and I wanted a guitar with two exact cutaway. Fate pointed me to spot this Ibanez and the rest is history.

It features split coils for both pickups via push-pull tone knobs (though I have no idea what pickups those are...Dimarzio?) and it's been my equivalent of a 'Les Paul' during those days :)

Here's my early 90s Ibanez Artist:

artist.jpg
artist3.jpg

artist4.jpg
artist2.jpg

trio.jpg

trio4.jpg

Over the 10+ yrs I had this Ibanez, the pickup covers and bindings have aged gracefully and the wear and tear on the guitar is pretty intensive from the early days of gigging (chipped finish behind neck, dents, finish checks, etc).

you've probably seen pics of my RG565 in another thread, sadly i dont have any pics of my 540S7 with me..

might be getting my hands on 2(!) japanese RG620s soon..touch wood. ash bodies,transparent finishes with reverse headstocks,sharkteeth inlays and lo-pros. :twisted:

Elias said:
My Ibanez Artist is the very first electric guitar my parents purchased from me when I was in secondary 4 during the early 90s. Got it from Swee Lee when it was in the old Plaza Singapore back then, together with a Peavey Rage 158 practice amp (which I'm still using :lol: )

Your parents are wicked. :smt109

i understand.

just the other day, some guy was saying i was 'brutal' with my guitars when have been tender with them all this while.

subversion said:
just the other day, some guy was saying i was 'brutal' with my guitars when have been tender with them all this while.

Probably meant "brutal" metal tone. Like how most metal CD reviews are peppered with words like "brutal", "crushing riffs", etc etc. :)

Back