Tama StageStar
14' Hi-hats, 16' Crash, 20' Ride Istanbul Mehmets Samathaya
14' thin crash Istanbul Mehmets
13' Yamaha Wood Snare
Iron Cobra Double paddle
Tama Rythem Watch
:partyman:

MassageParlour said:
behold my custom drumset. any orders from my fellow drummers..
all are custom made..i can actually use the rack tom for sleeping. sorry i can't let u all see my custom drumstick...my mom use em for cooking..the brown stool is actually my snare..don't mistake it for floor tom

wah this one lagi power...... must give you award man!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's obvious that mike portnoy's your big influence right? i can see his massive kit hung on your chair. haha. it's either u aspire to be like him, or u aspire to have a drumkit like his. or both :D

drummar-buah said:
it's obvious that mike portnoy's your big influence right? i can see his massive kit hung on your chair. haha. it's either u aspire to be like him, or u aspire to have a drumkit like his. or both :D
:lol:

kah kah kah...well yeah man i'm influence by Mike's "ahem" moderate drum size. I hope I can go to his house and steal some drums or rather meet him somewhere along Orchard road these few days and beg him to donate part of his drums :lol: :lol:

haha i wish i could do that too. btw. do record some grooves of yourself playing on your drumset!! haha!! =D i'm not being sarcastic.

hey weckish, thanks for the compliment, my snare is a 13' Yamaha wood shell snare. Nothing real fancyful, jus preference. like to tune it to a slightly low, woody tone. I got it for less than $300.
Cheers buddy

mrpkrs.jpg

My humble kit... all cymbals shown are Sabian Evolutions. 7" splash, 14" hats, 16" & 18" crash, 20" ride. Got some unused cymbals lying around if you can see... not enough stands =(

Hey frummer, thanks for the compliments, ive edited my post and included the specs of my kit below the photos.
Thanks and
Happy CNY to all.

hey frummer, cannot give lah haha! but i am selling some off... better than letting it lie somewhere. thanks for the compliment! i wish i could expand it by buying 2 more toms, but sweelee doesn't allow that. :evil:

OMG FUNK!!

IS TAT EXPORT!!?? i seen the same colour one at my fren's place. it is definitely the best best best export finish i have ever seen!!!

Yes it is. It's an Export Select, amber wood grain finish. It sounds pretty damn good for the price. As for the Evolutions, haha, best deal ever from sweelee's sales.

i have been thinking...

stick with istanbuls or go sabian for further upgrades... :lol:

tell me what u guys think...

it would be:

Istanbul Mehmets Traditional vs. Sabian HH

To compare Sabian B8 and Sabian Hand hammerd wld be really unfair. As Sabians' Artists normaly dont use the B8 series in their setups.

I started with B8 and after upgrading to AAX,HHXs and AA Metal-X, the difference is definitely there.

If U are in a jamming studio, most likely all the cymbals will sound the same because of the acoustic of the stdio.

But, situations are entirely different when in a recording or in a LIVE situation.

Hand Hammered series are more versatile and has more model range than B8s(please refer to Sabian catalogue over this matter).

Or U could refer to Sabian's website for the sound sample of each cymbals.

I wouldn't say that those sounds are 100% accurate bcos the technique of hitting cymbals differs from one person to another. Those sound samples at Sabian's website will at least give U a tonal range of wat the cymbals will sound like.

haha drummer-buah...i think it sounds quite good coz its seasoned...with the amount of ppl whacking it...

but of course...HH is higher end la... :D

Latest posts

Back