Youth Concert @ South East

we should really issue SOFTies some stickers for identification!!! :lol:

* highlight of the evening, "Can SOFTies raise your hands".

woohooo .... :supz:

:)

GrimBrody said:
Drummer's Circle Drum Clinic was damn entertaining. didn't stay long to watch the shredfest tho..but Subway Stars as usual rocked the place. came too late for Sound Expulsion, been wanting to catch em...haiz.

subway star rocks.

Picture008.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

didnt take much pics. :p

Ichiro: thank you man.... it was nice to finally meet you in person man....

lousybassist: thank you so much..... appreciate it...

grimbrody: hey man... dun worry.... you'll hopefully be seeing more of us....

thank you all!

see you guys tomorrow man.... let's rock!

Eh! I forgot to thank Joanna from Subway Star for helping me do some backing tracks. Its cool that she was so enthusiastic despite being told abt it, the night before. :D

And THE NASI LEMAK WAS SUPERB!!!!!

How come no one else commenting about that?!? I mean, who cares about Macdonalds when that was around?!

wah! i will like to say i am impressioned with the hartrock and the james from soft because the staging was very grood!
maybe i say the wrong things earlier but i was only trying to care for young and upcoming band player. you all dont understand and i am english writing is not very so good.
the shrdcow you call me do a slnderer so now you better watch out because i know who you are. you call be names again i will wahck you properly.
you are also hopeless because you screw up a song from jimmy henrix. maybe you are the slandrreer.
how come nobody say hallo to me yesterday?

Wah tur voice went down ah..... how was it?

Just my tot but maybe nobody said hi to U coz U didnt annouce yourself?

Now I see U threatening to whack ppl....tsk tsk...

That's all I better say coz I'm on a gag order from James....

the_true_voice said:
wah! i will like to say i am impressioned with the hartrock and the james from soft because the staging was very grood!
maybe i say the wrong things earlier but i was only trying to care for young and upcoming band player. you all dont understand and i am english writing is not very so good.
the shrdcow you call me do a slnderer so now you better watch out because i know who you are. you call be names again i will wahck you properly.
you are also hopeless because you screw up a song from jimmy henrix. maybe you are the slandrreer.

The True Voice,

thank you for being there. I'm not sure whether you are truly remorseful for the things you have said against "me personally", certainly that is not what trying to care for young and upcoming bands is. For what you have said, you have put yourself under the pleasure of your "accused" in the eyes of the law.

You did it again now threatening to "whack" someone up, yet again you are putting yourself in a fixed situation.

If you regard me as one who is speaking out of goodwill, retract this and don't say such things to anyone again. It does you no good. And of course, stop believing that no one knows who you are.

I hope you have enjoyed the show and the sessions.

the_true_voice said:

erm haha? was that a joke, you gotta be kidding me? he didnt screw it up that bad

true_voice:touch him, i touch you :)

JR what happened to your guitar ah? noticed that one string came out. great playing bro.

True Voice : Seriously I have no idea how can one's own standard of the English language can drop so drastically over a period of about 2 weeks?

http://soft.com.sg/2006/modules.php...opic&t=13358&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I only see this as a form of a "diversion" from your real identity.

You are trying to project that "ah beng" image of you and hoping to coax us SOFTies into thinking that we all should headhunt all SOFTies who look like ah bengs yesterday and leaving the more language adequate ones behind which may be you of course....

Okay! Let's not sidetrack. Let's just chill and be merry! :) Okay, I loved everyone who came! :)

I loved Shredcow's session, I loved the food. LOL. I loved the people. I loved SOUND EXPULSION(azlan! your voice is so darn awesome!) I loved Ronin's whatever, I loved the drummings, I loved aphrodisiac and their awesomeness on stage. I loved how james eat. LOL. I loved Anthony(not in that sense) I LOVED THE GAY VIDEO MOST! <33333

See you guys again later! xx

true voice:touch the cow too,i join strat touch u. :D

pepper:srry for leaving early,me n my frend's had to rush off,cant help for the write-out.

azlan:were u the one with the red LP or the other,i love your band's vocalist,hell of a voice!

keiith: hello hello! haha it's okay! :) see you, if you're coming again! oh i didn't manage to catch your friends' names though. =\ say hello to em for me. =)
azlan: I can't help it! I LOVE your voice. I just had to say it. Yep! See you laterooo. :)

pepper:haha.okay..the baldie is elbert,the one tt looks like jay chou is ben. :D too bad..din get to hear ur singing..

huh...okie..srry..now i know azlan is the vox.OMG.mesmerized..his vox rox! haha must trim down abit..great voice,thanks to heartrock singapore for such an amazing one! whoa,everything's provided,,

Back