Youth Concert @ South East

hey ho.....let`s go!!!!!!!!!!

5 more days to go.......hehehehehehehehehehehe...

get to perform with LATINSTARS again... :lol: :lol:
mi amor ke bailamos......porqes pera ta pe lar go.......

so exciting!!!!

GUYS.
I have an idea what to present for the Rock Guitar Solo segment, for 30 mins, but I would like to hear from you all, what would you like to hear?

Tips on composing a rock solo?

Tips on improving a rock solo?

Tips on tricks and weird stuff?

Tips on what what what?

:wink:

like what lol? i'll probably mess things up. i might be up for it, since i have lots of time on my hands.

strats said:
like what lol? i'll probably mess things up. i might be up for it, since i have lots of time on my hands.

I'M HOLDING YOU TO YOUR WORD.

Okay. YEAH! I have a helper.

I just need you to do some rhythm... and some blazing solos. PM your hp, lets talk.

they need to register for the workshop on 18th right? then what if those who didnt register? they wud just wanna come and see the bands perform are they permitted to enter the tent too?

Hello din,

you need not worry about registration. It's a day of good clean fun going through workshops, games, pop corns and music. Free of Charge!! Just drop in at the Indoor Stadium Waterfront 18 & 19 March. Go to the website for details www.ignitesoutheast.com. Even if you only want to come for the concert on the 19th, that's ok. Free of charge as well, and there will be a free shuttle taking you from Kallang MRT to the event and then back. Got problem, call me.

alright man... roger that. cos some of my frends are coming down and they arent keen on registering.

so if registration isnt a worry, then it will be one helluva day!

Just came back from the site

this is the stage for the concert

PIC00004.jpg

and this is the air-con tent we party tomorrow

PIC00006.jpg

Back