Youth Concert @ South East

Julius, Jeremy,

if you guys are familiar with the school teachers in charge, could you arrange something on behalf of the CDC? It has to be befor the event.

Call me if you need to.

Cheers

jeremyrozario said:
dunno wad happened, juz bleah, den next thing i noe ur doin it, and maybe forget all the meet ups, i'll juz pass u e box on the day itself, and i wouldn't mind goin on stage and jammin wid ya

Hahahaha... aiyah... whats the surprise man!? :)

Anyway, I have to go down to city hall, need 7 string sets. 8)
So this wed down @ penni?

Excellent! on that day, bring your axe, LETS JAM.

Strats Thanks. Ya I would need a couple of guys to help me register participants on the actual day.

I also need a small team to help me distribute flyers at Orchard Rd this coming Sat. It probably takes about an hour if its a team of 4.

i can help with the registereing! or anything you need to do on that day! as for this sat, MIGHT be able to help, gotta work out some stuff first.

Anthony : Hmmmm....I can try to ask my friends who have connections to the teachers in charge in the schools whether they would like you guys to come down to their schools and give a roadshow?

hmm? party for bands first day? then second day is?? haha i tot party for bands wld be like we wld get some overseas bands and all local bands can take a break and swap places as audience. :D

oright man guys.... it is gonna be great! sound expulsion will be performing at 3.30pm on the 18th.... can't wait... see you guys there.... thanks anthony...

I can't wait to be there as well and no I'm not playing.... :)

Oh by the way Anthony , I tried asking my friend to ask the teacher in charge about the roadshow and he told me that you guys can do the roadshow but only during the term period which is like 2 more days before the commencement of the march holidays... :?

Thanks Julius,

I guess its too late to prepare. Let's keep the option open and I'll see if I can fix thing up by tomorrow.

Maybe it helps if your friend can start a chain email among the students.

would wanna attend that par-tay and check out sound expulsion too.
lol....enjoyin before i go in back to regimental life for ICT. @#$@$@
freakin 11 days.

Back