Youth Concert @ South East

haha. i guess i gotta miss this.. recording.. at least one of the days of the weekend. which day is more "not to be missed" ? hahah.

18 March 2006 Stadium Waterfront (next to Indoor Stadium)

Event Host - Jamie Yeo (Perfect 10)
Sound Expulsion
A Perfect Shredcow Grill - Daniel (Shredcow)
Subway Start
Let's Talk About GiGging - Anthony (HeartRock), James (SOFT) & Willy (Aging Youth)
The Ronin Story
Drummers' Circle Public Drum Exchange - Rahman (Bushman) & Ahpek
Sky Juice

HeartRockSingapore said:
A Perfect Shredcow Grill - Daniel (Shredcow)

8O What a title! :wink:

And yesh, I've been drilling and grilling and chopping and stuff... 18th march... will conjure up something cool for you. :D

ShredCow said:
oooo... hehe... give some indication of what to expect? I mean, i'll be talking abt guitaring...

good idea.... please tell us all what will you be talking and will you allow interactive or even hands on from audience?

HeartRockSingapore said:
good idea.... please tell us all what will you be talking and will you allow interactive or even hands on from audience?

I only have a rough idea right now but I will post up a formal agenda maybe in a day or so.

Hands on?

How many people would be expected?

"hands on" Maybe the audience may want to show how they do it on stage.

Jeremy just kidding lah.. :lol: Hey I want to do a promo show in St Pat, you wnat ot help?

HeartRockSingapore said:

Definately viable... but... how many people expected? :)

Its TOUGH to get Singaporeans to participate...

I guess some of the tricks has got to come from the host, and how we promote the event.

Agree that Singaporeans are self inhibited, but we've got to give them the opportunity to let go otherwise they will continue to be.

I hope people here in this forum, especially guitarists will not let this opportunity slip away. A successful gathering will ensure successive events.

Anyway it is a very casual party so let's have fun and learn from one another.

HeartRockSingapore said:

Jeremy just kidding lah.. :lol: Hey I want to do a promo show in St Pat, you wnat ot help?

I'll help if you are gonna do it at Katong Convent or TKGS :lol:

But seriously I would love to help though....

to shredcow:

dunno wad happened, juz bleah, den next thing i noe ur doin it, and maybe forget all the meet ups, i'll juz pass u e box on the day itself, and i wouldn't mind goin on stage and jammin wid ya

to heartrock:
sure, juz lemme noe when

Back