Youth Concert @ South East

Re: hey ho.....let`s go!!!!!!!!!!

FATCAT said:
i`ll get back on ya`ll one day.... :twisted:

guess there's no more chance for u... :smt016
coz no1 wants me anymore.... my job now is to support and drink more stouts :drinkers:

Hey there Anthony, Dont feel dissapointed abt it yeah? Those who came i'm sure enjoyed the two day event like i did. and those who din turn up, boy did they missed it.

Anyway my band, Halfestride, and i would like to say a very big Thank You to you and james for inviting us to perform and do that "makin of a band" vid. It was a super fun experience, hmmmm wondering if we should start acting more now haha. We would also like to thank the sound people who did a great job looking after us on stage, especially to the bassist of Glitched and also the guy who kept helping me fix my cymbal muahaha.

I hope this could be an Annual thing, maybe the next time round you could work more on publicity, more bands - make it like a whole day event than you know ppl can sit around on a sundae, have picnic mat layed out and stuff, somethin like woodstock haha and also the date of the event to not clash with other events happening, like the mosaic thing. If you need help in anything my band and i would gladly help out anytime as long we have nothing on.

A BIG THANKS again and also did u guys check out Anthony's guest book? Freaking cool, it has signatures by Backstreet Boys, Dream Theatre, Franz Ferdinand, Oasis, really honored to have our names there too.... cool stuff

hey ho.....let`s go!!!!!!!!!!

i dun think it was anthony`s...it belong to a lady...one of the organizers... :lol:

it`s an autograph book,pepper......only the bands signed on it lah...

i love the Fort Minor n Oasis autographs....damn cool!!!

and martijn...it`s a pleasure....

and oh btw...WYLDEBOON..u`re the OVERDRIVE CHAMPION..and u`re calling me the rockstar???

oki, posted some pix that i took. sorry, did not stay till the end cos it was mrs soft's birthday lah. :lol:

Re: hey ho.....let`s go!!!!!!!!!!

FATCAT said:
and oh btw...WYLDEBOON..u`re the OVERDRIVE CHAMPION..and u`re calling me the rockstar???

babi!!!!!!!! :smt093
the 2003 royal rumble between me n fatskunks is long over k...
u want to start 2006 royal rumble wif me is it...? :smt021

bring it on..... :lol:

told ya i`ll get back at ya.... :twisted:

anyways...nice pix James!!!

fgl said:
Heartrocksg - sumthing I wouldnt mind Would be to have a seat on the Heartrockspore Commitee (e.g with ppl like Clement from Raindogs etc) when disucssing issues and plans with NAC and other bodies.... macroeconomic rather than microeconomics.....know wat I mean? 8)

Hey thanks FGL for the offer. Will involve you in when we set up committees for future projects. Meanwhile keep in touch. Would like to see SOT perfoming sometime.

jeng jeng jeng.....got videos......

i`d love to watch wat was happening on the saturday itself.... 8)

Back