Youth Concert @ South East

hey!

Hey hey!!

Kudos to the organiser, nice place and setup!Just love the scenery to the bits but we got bitten by the red ants.

Thanks to Izaar, fatskunks, who sent me SMS invitation. HEHE! Mana free flow of drinks and popcorn? Lucky, the drinks are affordable.

Despite my monthly cramps, I’ve made my way there just to support local scenes.. 8)

Went there around 5:30pm just to catch Glitched. You guys are awesome! Looking forward to hear you guys on air...

Two thumbs up to Ronin, Glitched and Fatskunks!! A splendid performance!

HUGE LOSS TO THOSE WHO DID’NT TURNS UP!

hey ho.....let`s go!!!!!!!!!!

thanx for the kind words haslinah..... :lol:

but frankly..it wasn`t our best performance...we`ve had better....

maybe the backflip made up for it...hahahahahahahaha....

next time u guys shld... do more stun..... maybe all back flip together.... hahaha

no la... jking onli...

aiya.. no one is perfect on the stage... even kirk hammett can miss que on his solo.... so what is there to fret abt... juz play even better next time round.... :) :)

Re: hey ho.....let`s go!!!!!!!!!!

FATCAT said:
one more thing..who`s the guy with the red T-shirt that day..with the specs..i think he`s one of the volunteers.i`m sorry but i forgot to ask his name lah....hehehehehhehehe

Azlan...Sound Expulsion

FATCAT said:
there`s no such thing as `ROCKSTARS` here in s`pore....everybody`s equal... :lol:

we`re still the same guys u`ve met 2 yrs ago....ok..maybe i`ve put on weight...but we`re still the same.... 8)

oh...now then u admit... :wink:

Fatskunks- U guys really played well @ waterfront.

I still remenber the cover Satana "Black Magic Woman" you guys did in 2004.

Great Music, Great Fun! :wink:

YEAH!!!!!

VIVA LA SKUNKS!!!!!!!

the sweet november song is very very very familiar ....hmmmmmmmm 8)

hey man... yeah... like anthony said.... i'm azlan from sound expulsion... nice meeting you.... and glitched rocked.... so did fatskunks, ronin and everyone who got up on that stage.... you rocked..... great job everyone...

nice to finally meet u man!!!

sorry lah..i was running all over the place....so i can`t recognize everyone....hehehehehe..my mind also all over the place!!!

FATCAT said:
YEAH!!!!!

VIVA LA SKUNKS!!!!!!!

the sweet november song is very very very familiar ....hmmmmmmmm 8)

mana ada sweet november??? :lol:

its "a certain september laaaah".

-______________-"""

fatcat = punkstar :prayer:

wah.going to hear GliTched over the radio man. cant wait. :wink:

FATCAT said:
nice to finally meet u man!!!

sorry lah..i was running all over the place....so i can`t recognize everyone....hehehehehe..my mind also all over the place!!!

wish you can run all over the place more :)

Heartrocksg - sumthing I wouldnt mind Would be to have a seat on the Heartrockspore Commitee (e.g with ppl like Clement from Raindogs etc) when disucssing issues and plans with NAC and other bodies.... macroeconomic rather than microeconomics.....know wat I mean? 8)

ok lah sorry..sweet november my fav movie....n i loved certain september..hehehehehehehehehe

anthony...i run more all over the place..the staples in my kness also run all over my body later....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fallenmaples said:
[
fatcat = punkstar :prayer:

wah.going to hear Gliched over the radio man. cant wait. :wink:

hail...... :prayer:
salute...

ril,i'm not the only 1 saying... :D

u people seriously got nothing to do rite....??

who said we`re gonna get on radio in the 1st place???

very humble ah u fatcat...
or step blur........ :wink: u oso very free wat....

wateva it is... u guys n fatskunks rock. (angkat nak lebih... :lol: )

Back