Youth Concert @ South East

DoubleBlade said:
True Voice : Seriously I have no idea how can one's own standard of the English language can drop so drastically over a period of about 2 weeks?

Its my belief that any NTU grad non "beng" persons who plays bass who surfs the net from a laptop from various locations can easily diguise his post..

could happen, couldnt it? :twisted:

GrimBrody said:
i noe i saw doubleblade,satch,azlan,halfestride,and pepper i think.
who's the young dude helping out...always had his mp3 plugged in..hehe
AHH! Which one's you?

faqeh: haha. thanks dude.

grim:haha that young dude! super greedy.took lots of macdonalds and snacks,big appetite man..haha ,quite cute anyway..

strats:why nOt?

Grim was the guy from fatskunks who came with the Chinese lady. i think

Nunu: i meant that in a bad way Britney :D

the_true_voice said:
the shrdcow you call me do a slnderer so now you better watch out because i know who you are. you call be names again i will wahck you properly.

I said that what you had said earlier was equal to slander, because it was, unless you edited it. Now you want to threaten me? I think not. And I do hope you are smarter than that because if you do something, anything, to me or my property, I will not hesitate to call in the authorities.

You can come meet me if you wish to have a heart to heart talk. Just pm me.

Its interesting how people get more "brave" under the cover of anonymity.

Kudos to the organizers, great setup, condusive environment to watch performances and got free 8O makan sumore' pleasant surprised man.

Cheers

strats said:
JR what happened to your guitar ah? noticed that one string came out. great playing bro.

no lar, the ballad a bit too slow for me to shred, haha anw mi string came out from mi floyd, still a bit new to having to cut strings off, anw no harm done, juz loosened at the headstock and just run it further in

back from the gig... it was a fun and nice gig todae... the line up was superb..

all thanks to the organizer and the bands, i believe the ppl who were there had a great time....

i definately hv a great time there, watching the bands.... so hopefully guys who went there enjoy the evening

:D :D :D :D :D

Me too , just came back from the concert.

I gotta congratulate Anthony for putting in so much effort in making the event possible. I'm not talking about a 1 day affair but a 2 day concert and that means 2 times more hard work from the organisers!

I think the soundmen were the most hardworking ones lah. Most of the time I step out of the air con tent , I could hear equipments being tested on stage.

Great Job Guys! 8)

Thanks to one and all who volunteered...Ichiro, Pepper, Daniel, Azlan, Sharil, Strat, Sofyan, Keith, Albert, Derrick, Gabriel, Adora, Julius & your gang.

Thanks to all who came down to support, Boon, Kelvin, Seekz, & your bassist ..can't remember his name.

Congratulations to those who gotten the prize of the day! You know what i am talking about.

To tell you guys honestly.... I am disappointed. I will ponder over and will decide what to do here after.

well seriously i think it is a great gig & great line up, maybe it is because..

1) It clashes with Mosaic Music Fest

2) The gig is held at a not very accessible place

3) Maybe not enough advertising??

Considering if this three points are met, i think the concert will attract more crowds.....

well this is what i think, hope nobody is goin to be offended on what i post, i am merely juz giving my thoughs, no offensive intention.... as recently has lots of "bad egg" ard(sad to say)...

anyway, i believe all the organizer put in their very best efforts alrdy....

MAY THE NEXT GIG BE A BETTER & GREAT GIG ANTHONY!!.... 8) 8) 8)

phew..the stage was a scorcher. many thanks to those who came to help and support..the effort was invaluable.

i can feel Anthony's dissappointment, was it due to the response?
for so much planned in so little time(Herculean effort), this event didn't garner that much support from local music fans. maybe most of em went to watch The SunS?
but hey, those who came and watched the bands...good on ya..hope you all were entertained by the lineup. i know i was...:supz:

azlan..so many rave reviews..when's ur next gig lah, i wanna come see.
GLITCHED skankin up the place as usual.
Halfestride..glorious vocals with powerful musicianship
Charles..i am enamoured by your cover of Daughters - John Mayer
Ronin..rockin the place as usual
Chou Pi Jiang...feel like collaborating with you guys lah!!

anyways, muchas gracias again to all. i have to report for friggin reservist in 5 hours time. $#%#@#%.

El Silencio
Fatskunks

strats said:
Grim was the guy from fatskunks who came with the Chinese lady. i think

lol...my cover was blown when Anthony pointed me out during the discussion. too big to hide behind my gf. :lol:

hey man izaar..... great set man.... all the bands rocked..... i can't believ they would erather see ONE good band rather than SIX..... man..... but those who performed, hats off man... you guys rock... enjoyed myself....

hey anthony.... i was also kinda disappointed..... but me and Ichiro were discussing why... and well, ichiro said it all..... but good on you man anthony... well planned, well executed gig.....

and izaar.... no plans as yet.... tentatively its the monday sessions at bar none.... but its in MAY..... haha... perhaps a few here and there... will definately keep ya guys updated.... once again, thanks a million guys for everything.....

bizz2020 said:
Kudos to the organizers, great setup, condusive environment to watch performances and got free 8O makan sumore' pleasant surprised man.

Cheers

ya bizman i know...nasi lemak...muahahaha.... :lol:

HeartRockSingapore said:

Thanks to one and all who volunteered...Ichiro, Pepper, Daniel, Azlan, Sharil, Strat, Sofyan, Keith, Albert, Derrick, Gabriel, Adora, Julius & your gang.

Thanks to all who came down to support, Boon, Kelvin, Seekz, & your bassist ..can't remember his name.

Congratulations to those who gotten the prize of the day! You know what i am talking about.

To tell you guys honestly.... I am disappointed. I will ponder over and will decide what to do here after.

hey hey hey... its a pleasure to support.... the stage very big leh Anthony,very gian,like 1 2 climb up n play like tt...

its a nice event..pull through nicely..the mc-daniel is gd too...

but i was wondering... i dunno abt the 1st day as i came only the 2nd day...my questions are:
where is the crowd?
the supporters?
sad to see tt didnt happen...
but hell... thumbs up to Anthony

Only managed to catch the last 3bands.

Dun be too disapointed about the crowd...

At least thoes that were there, enjoy the music. :wink:

Back