Youth Concert @ South East

Happen to be reading this.....Come down to Indoor Stadium today, ya right now starting 3pm we'll have great fun playing and learning together.

Guitarists, Drummers even the whole band thing....

It's a music event like never before. No one conducts workshop the way we do,
and It Is FREE OF CHARGE, + free flow of pop corn and keropok (correct spelling now)....it's a party anyway

don't be to disturbed by the hot sun cos we are conducting it in a-r-con comfort

ya just by the cool waters and "scenic bridge"

i just came back from the gig! rocks man..but not many turned up,i saw pepper,vaiyen,shredcow,andrew,james and many more exciting bands,helped the popcorn n keropok area aha..guys,better go tmr! free food n drinks(i saw fries and drinks from macdonalds today) free t-shirts and badges will be distributed! gono regret if u don go! shredcow's set practically blown everyone away :lol: JAMES keeps taking keropok and popcorn :D be there tmr! will be much more fun and exciting bands up!

I had FUN. A hell lot of fun!

Hahaha... esp the last jam with Andrewtheshredder and orcfiend ... Oh man! Talk about impromptu and unrehearsed! And I totally destroyed Little Wing. Sheesh!

Anyway... thanks Anthony for giving me the oppurtunity to share stuff and just jam my heart out. :D Meant a lot!

Also, thanks Jeremy for helping me out! Methinks your trem block might need some changing? If so, I have a recommendation... heh... PM me. 8)

uh ok

on behalf of aphrodisiac i would like to thank daniel(shredcows) for shredding with us, anthony heartrock for giving us the opportunity to play at such a great gig, james soft for having soft in the first place, the great soundcrew (where from?) and of course the lovely jamie yeo. although she probably wont be reading this. and the great softies and helpers, you guys were great.

and dong, i think, for he kept shouting one more one more or was it someone else? lol

I apologise for all mistakes and crap singing, in fact today's performance, we didn't manage to find time to practise :( antithesis for what anthony/james/willy said during gig talk heh..so sorry!

ps the free food was damn good. and no la shredcows..where got destroy little wing..haha.

pps will we get recordings? i can't wait to see myself throw my own face on stage..not to mention getting a huge shock from the smoke machine

hhaaa!!!! u really got shocked?nice..being shrouded in the smoke is fun!
thx shredcow for enlightening us for solos,great set!and james keep taking the popcorns and keropoks at the back,depending on him to finish them..and the vid on halfestride was funny!

todae was hell of an event, i guess everyone benefit something from this event....

Sound Expulsion definately did a great job by kicking the event. They rock better than before!!! Shredcow is playing like as if JS had possess him... haha... pure POWER!!!

Subway Stars looking and sounding great as they rock the stage... The cool gig talk by none other than Mr.Soft himself, anthony & aging youth, i believe everyone gain something from them, at least i do... Then came Ronin with their story( i juz watched them played yesterday)...

After that the ppl from the Singapore Drummers Circles bring us all the cool drumming stuff, even though i am not a drummer, but i learnt something new from them!!! Lastly the jam of andrew, orcfiend & shredcow, u guys did great, i luv your peformance....

*applause to everyone who helps in this event; be it the organizer, the performers or the volunteers... they all did a very gd job...

*standing ovation to all the gig organizer, performers & volunteers

Hey HeartRock

it was a great place to be today, i think it was a really cool thing you got there.

i learnt alot from everyone performing or sharing experiences with me, thanks alot for the comments and input!

im coming down with band..haha..tmr will be sun-tanning outside..hopefully have macdonalds again.. :D cya guys there!

thanks for everyone..... great man..... nice to meet everyone.... daniel, eugene, james. anthony, pepper, strats.... everyone..... great event.... will be there tomorrow definately..... on behalf of sound expulsion.... thank you.....

yeap yeap.. great event.. sorry i didnt stay tt long after Shredcrow when on talking abt rhythms... was sick like some rotten vege sia.....

anyway, rock on this sunday pple!

ciao.

got Fong Seng Nasi Lemak some more.

Drummer's Circle Drum Clinic was damn entertaining. didn't stay long to watch the shredfest tho..but Subway Stars as usual rocked the place. came too late for Sound Expulsion, been wanting to catch em...haiz.

just now's itinerary could do with a lot more ppl tho, but any crowd's a good crowd. was lookin out for true voice leh...heh..

come come today! big concert! by the waters...
the stage is awesome!

i noe i saw doubleblade,satch,azlan,halfestride,and pepper i think.
who's the young dude helping out...always had his mp3 plugged in..hehe

i must say it was a very well planned event. the talks and clinics were quite helpful and informative. not to mention eye opening. sound expulsion were amazing. aphrodisiac were gr8 too. haha, thought their music was a bit old for them though. u guys got to come down tomorrow. dun let mr anthony's efforts go down the drain! lol. it'll be fantastic.

Back