What Fashion are you<<<< What culture are you>>

GUYrenCE

hi, just wana know how are you dress up as??
where did you get your stuff?

are you a D.I.Y person?

how much you spent on your outfit??

hmm..think this is good
everyone is allow to reply..
Weather you just had a hard day or the world hate you so much..hahaha..just reply

Last edited:
i used to be some stupid poser , i didnt realised lol . until one day i was dressing up i was thinking "come on la i look so stupid in this" after a few days i just wore what the hell was in my cupboard lol , just didnt care much anymore.

"no dont go to the cupboard""why whats in the cupboard?""who said anything about the cupboard?""you're standing infront of the cupboard""Oh is this the cupboard?"
sry im abit high right now heh : http://youtube.com/watch?v=7putw2A4FiI had to do it lol

Cincai bocai. Soccer jersey, unaltered jeans and trail slippers. That's what i wore mostly when i went out. Not into fashion much.

I'm into death and thrash metal culture.

HHAHAHA omg .. "show me ur face .... im gonna piss on it " "puit puit puit" omgosh i never heard of Dave Chappelle before but hell , he's funny !

Oh yeah he ran from a 3 million dollar deal with comedy central.

But to put things into perspective, the skit is really funny when you realise that r kelly got caught having underage sex with a 15 year old girl and peed all over her. When asked why she didn't immediately call the police, she said she couldn't decide if she liked being pissed on.

dress your best !! :cool:

You only live in the flesh ones !!

What's "CINCAI" ?? evn the ahpek downstairs does better than that ...you lazy ass !!

A simple person is a LAZY ASS !!

Get wicked with life ...get the best out of it.

hmmm...Don't you think Singaporeans are less mindful when we're going for shows.Gigs or what>>>

black metal<< Do you wear all black??

well, bring everyone to answer this forum

do everyone spent atleast $50-$65 for outfits??
or more then that

based on my GF's choice.Yeah, nowadays, she runs the rule on what I wear or what is deemed acceptable in order not to embarrass her.

One thing I know, when you start working corporate, Image is everything.

more like kena pwned is everything :mrgreen: but hey, that's just wad i think, maybe that's why i'm single

oohhhrrryyy.jpg

depends on the occasion. hanging around at the coffeeshop or playing soccer, casual, comfy and simple. going out, try to look good.

depends on the occasion. hanging around at the coffeeshop or playing soccer, casual, comfy and simple. going out, try to look good.
i am damn pleased with my $1.80 ah pek slippers that i bought from good ol ah pek shop. alot cheaper than havaianas and all that shit and looks nearly the same. bought specifically for coffeeshop use

kbm1310.jpg

hahaha,...wow...

well, nice Blue Strip<<Let's back to topic..

what do you dress up as when you're with your band>??

any hot T-Shirt or outfit??

both Female/Male>>>THIS IS A LOCAL MUSIC SCENE <<<< hahaha..
since there's no topic on Fashion

so everyone let's make this topic HOT STUFF

Back