V-Picks

From Brendon straight, mails them to you.

Thanks bro! One more testimonial to add from a fellow v-pick user!

Quote.

I'm really liking the v-picks! They're so comfortable and have really cleaned up my playing a little (no more getting stuck between strings as much).

Benjamin Chan

Chinese New Year Promotion.
V-Pick Starter Pack at $20.00 Offer ends 16th Feb 2008. Cheers!

VPick2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow fast dealer I got them 2 days after bank transfer.

Although some people might say $6 is expensive for a pick, I really really think everyone should at least own one to try - and see the difference. You might be skeptical but now the tones I get are alot better and I play a lot more cleanly.

Great product!

Not only that, it doesn't fly out of your hands, and yeah it gives that real fat killer tone I need for the death metal / gothic metal I play. Its just fantastic!

I use the V-pick small pointed by the way :)

Superb Pick!! Clean and bright tone! I like the way it sticks to your fingers and it is very comfortable to use. Need to order some more!

It's amazing how a pick can cause such an improvement in tone!
Thanks brendon!

Most interestingly, it was a Randolf who spurred me onto the idea that picks affect your tone. It was kind of like a "duh" thing lah... I mean, the thing contacting your strings should affect right? Hahaha...

I remember telling some people and they sort of laughed me off. Its interesting.

Special Edition V-Pick Nite-Glo !

A recreation of the worldwide best selling VPick small pointed and Medium rounded. These Nite-Glo emits a bright glow and is made from professional grade material (Not the stuff you see in cheap children's toys).

The glow for hours during a gig if left under a strong light before hand. Check out the photos!

NiteGlo1.jpg

NiteGlo2.jpg

NiteGlo3.jpg

Special Edition V-Pick Nite-Glo !

A recreation of the worldwide best selling VPick small pointed and Medium rounded. These Nite-Glo emits a bright glow and is made from professional grade material (Not the stuff you see in cheap children's toys).

The glow for hours during a gig if left under a strong light before hand. Check out the photos!

NiteGlo1.jpg

NiteGlo2.jpg

NiteGlo3.jpg

About 50 Pieces Left!

Back