V-Picks

More V-Picks!

VPicksEPack.jpg

VPicksAPack.jpg

VPickScreamer.jpg

by sunlight

received a v-pick diamond, and the v-pick ultra lite medium rounded and pointed recently:

the ultra-lite is great when i'm wanting that dunlop tortex kind of feel, but man, the diamond kind of makes my heart jump. i really like what it does - the way it rolls of the top end, and brings focus to the body and voice of the guitar.

i think the regular v-picks have the same effect, just that the diamond really brings home the point i guess. love it!

and cheers to brendon! good man with great service.

Pardon me if i missed anything out but are the V picks still available? I want to purchase them to try. :) Do drop me a pm if they still are. Cheers~

V-Pick Diamond Promo.

Get the popular V-Pick Diamond for $15 nett and receive the V-Pick Medium Pointed FREE when you purchase between 26th Dec - 4th Jan from us at bgwguitars.com

VPickDiamond.jpg

Hoards of positive reviews at http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=300176&page=11

I've tried it... couldn't wait for the local order so itchy backside order direct... blah... waste money. Heh.

Anyway, the Diamonds are pretty similar in tone to the massive Psycho (which I usually use), perhaps a touch warmer because the edges seem slightly less bevelled. Definitely quite a bit fatter sounding (literally fatter too) than a regular V Pick Pointy. Has more bite than the V Pick Regular.
Pinch harmonics are very easy to trigger with this Diamond, probably because its small like the Dunlop Jazz III so your finger/thumb is much nearer to the strings.
There is a lot of power in this pick due to this big girth. I can't help but think its actually a better pick for furious alternate pickers. Easy to control due to its size. I also think a person who uses a picking style similar to Zack Wylde's will benefit the most with this pick... economy pickers or players who use minimal hand/finger movement might struggle a little because it is a fat, small pick.

Back