telecasters

I love teles, but sometimes i'm a little caught up in strats and their versatility. sometimes i'd prefer a heavier sound from a tele with 2 single coils and it does get a little too noisy. sigh, but still love teles. If i had the money i'd get a tele and another guitar for some heavier stuff. I absolutely love the tele neck pickup. sweet. :p

actually tele can get a thicker sound if wanna. Do the tele mod using a 4 way switch and a push pull pot to get out of phase sound, if wanna.

The usual tele 3 position sound plus the 4th position with both neck and bridge in series, like a humbucker pickup can be gotten. Throw in a push pull to get the neck pickup outta phase, can get 6 different tone outta the tele without altering the exterior look at all.

$450+/-

squier_tele_custom_ii_blonde_tn.jpg

subby now that looks sweet.

i like the price too.

should i or should i not.... there's never enough teles to go round.... arrggghhh.....

ohh sub..i see u order the edwards goldtop...another attack of the blond man..haha...so do davis mention when will ur shipment arrive?

ic...maybe when u get ur goldtop..we can like meet up and exchange some pointers on our edwards...haha...i might consider a getting a edwards SG sometime around next yr...

Back