telecasters

DarknessFury said:
I like this particular Tele...not sure what's its name but it's got a pickguard which is similar to the Fender Precision Bass...and has a humbucker for the bridge pickup...

the Squier 51 isn't a tele... 8)

squier513ts_front.jpg

Lol, not that one...I'm sure it's a Tele and the pickguard covers the controls as well...I think it also covers the bridge pickup too...

pav-neet said:
icute said:
any1 using telecasters?? always see threads on strats, how abt teles. :lol:

kurt cobain used to use a telecaster :!:

Gotch pic-cher or not? Honestly, I neber see b4 leh...

All the pic-chers are him with Jap Strats (his fave, apparently), Mustangs, Jags and Jag-stangs (ewww... sorry).

all tele lovers should check out the Gigliotti GT

im so gasing for one... prob start saving now... and get myself a nice christmas pressie... $2600usd boy.... ouch bleed like mad...

Yo nicky! haha the tele feels good. but i like the strat tone! haha. STRATS ARE VERY VErsatile!

one man's meat is another man's poison. hoot.

oh well, i bought my tele mainly for the finish, and for the twang, heh. i'll post pics of it soon. heh its a CIJ 52-70 reissue haha.

love the thinline but anyone knows if there is one with a 9.5 radius and MJ frets instead of vintage specs?

not sure about the radius, but only teles i can think of with MJ or Jumbo's are Highway one and Richie Kotzen tele..

Back