telecasters

hmm i just got myself a 2002 MIM tele w/ a ritter gigbag for $495.
need to get used to it after all the yrs of gibson.
want to mess around with single coils and maple fretboard for awhile.

the two lightweights.

P8030001.jpg

frankly, the non contoured body doesnt bother me as i been used to a LP body.
and i wanted a string thru also.
but the bridge pickup is abit low output, probably change it to something like a lace sensor, something with higher volume but good cleans still.

btw, anyone tried the EMG-T set? and is it available anywhere?
yea, active EMGs for teles :p

17wil said:
Is the Showmaster Tele with EMGs available in SPORE?

yeah, is it available at swee lee? would love to own it, although there's alot of talks about it as it's not TRULY a telecaster. humbuckers and without the tone knob. definitely not the telecasters you see normally.

hi. issit possible to change telecaster's old sch 3 section T8 spiral saddle bridge to the new 6 section saddle bridge?

i'm gettin sum MIJ fender teles :D

thanx in advance :wink:

you can do so- replace the entire assembly. BUT you might have to drill holes in your tele body if the new 6-saddle version is a string-through type.

tele input jack

do u guys have this loose input jack problems? my jackplate (the inner part) totally went off with the cup, any ideas to fix this, the inner part kinda have too much worn off chips after i try to fix it :(

best if got picture. The cavity for the jack shud have a plate across with hole to hold the jack. Jack into the hole, cup over it and a nut to secure the jack to that small cup alike looking thing..

Back