Soft Gathering (Aftermath)

eh are you offended? cos that certainly wasn't my intention.
the faceless nature of the internet makes it impossible to convey tones and nuances, to let someone know when he is being tongue in cheek.

Sorry dude, I'm just upset cos like all the softies are coming to me and saying WHERE WERE YOU!!! WHY DIDNT YOU COME?! and that shit, I had problems and I just came back from overseas, and I ain't appreciating the shit people put me thru.

well I'm sure none of them had ill intentions. After you sort out your personal problems and clear your head, then you might be able to know where we are coming from. It isn't a bad place.

Cheers.

Yeah I know, but each softie, keeps reminding me about it. And I'm guilty enough already. I knew people were expecting me.

no worries, life goes on. hey, it is a new week ahead! we will be having the first monthly meeting on the 2nd July ok. every SOFTie must 'beam' yourself from this website to The Art House ok!

soft said:
no worries, life goes on. hey, it is a new week ahead! we will be having the first monthly meeting on the 2nd July ok. every SOFTie must 'beam' yourself from this website to The Art House ok!

the SOFTies will be either camping at Swee Lee, or K.O. Post camping.

HAHA Grain, the master chef.

He's UBER experienced man.

Me + spikes + blackductape + dric + a few more peeps tried to start fire. -.-

took like 30 mins. zzzz

tiu

Guys N Gals of Soft.Com

I am very very Happy that i could turn up for the Gathering, Its was one hell of a Fun First Time Gathering organise by non other - James the Chief of Soft.Com. The food was great, the people were warm n friendly. Well u knoe what, this is the kinda gathering i'll frequent. Apart from that, we all shall encourage New people to join our Soft Gathering. Who Knoes next time James will have to book a bigger Venue for us all to hold a gathering.

To James, Thank you.
To all the other softies, its been great meeting n "cooking" for u guys...
though it was a short meeting for me, i'll definitely b going for the next one.

SEE YOU GUYS @ the Art House.

roninriot said:
We then proceeded to get drunk and lunged into the sea where we splashed around gleefully and exchanged bodily fluids into the twilight hours.

Euww!

Did anyone bring any musical instruments?

yo guys, it was a good gathering, really enjoyed getthing to know you guys better. you guys rock and btw dharma, i listened to your bands tracks and i love em.. awesome songs!!

Add me on msn dudes and duddets, if in doubt i was the tall guy who looked alittle clueless on that day. sherd5 add me man! we got lots to talk about!

Syed_the_one@hotmail.com All are welcome!!

Back