Soft Gathering (Aftermath)

Vaiyen said:
I suppose there are more pics taken by the girls? Post them up!
i haven't exactly uploaded mine into the comp yet cuz the USB cable's at my dad's workplace. hah.

and hah, roninriot's review on the gathering is sooooo true. :) lol.

-----
edit: i'll have the pics by tonite. heh heh. but its really not much. :\

its the weekdays again and sch's started so i guess most of us cant forummize that often anymore.

i have to like stay back in sch tmr for some literary evening drama competition auditions. urghhh. i so don't wanna go. my class' time slot is at 5pm! like 5pm!

end of random rants*

take care you people! oh and those who have fiona's hp number, she won't be able to receive any smses or calls to her hp at the moment due to certain reasons. :\ so yeah. tk note. AHHHH. toodles ppl!

james, how am i supposed to like email u or whatever? the pics. i don't even have your email. ah blah. haha. ta!

LOL. ninja! your smiley is soooooooo you! :butthead: is something you would definitely do when you're drunk!

yeah well.......universities are usually a little more liberal. lol. i did get chased by campus security though. eh, enough about my states of undress. when's the next gathering (not counting the arts house one)? how about, like, a movie gathering or something?

Back