Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

ShredCow said:
What would you want Ja to say? ;) She's prob trying to be as nice as possible by now...

A friend mentioned to me that she was diagnosed as "clinically insane" - but donno whether true or not lah...??

Twohill = Overrated = Everyone wants to be emo eventhough they dun know anything about emo *peace out*

if everyone doesn't know anything about emo, please, educate us. :?

i hate gurmit. no offence to his fans.. he can't host, shouts through every sentence and acts stupid.. or maybe is stupid to begin with and he thinks he is such a funny man which really irks me. i don't think he should have brought his pck persona into hosting a programme like this. very inappropriate.

ja's probably senile and ken tries way too hard to mirror AI's cowell.

but in all, i think there's still hope in some of these contestants. i mean Rahimah is pretty good for a 16 year old, can't deny that although I do not approve of her exaggerated actions and facial expressions alike mathilda who has the best vocals in the competition but overly dramatic performances. but i think they both have a good chance of making it to top four, along with hady and paul(there purely by popularity).

my 2 cents. don't you flame. <3<3

I know Gurmit, he's nothing like the madcap personality U see on TV...many a time the presenters, just like actors have to work with directions from the program director & producers ...

as for Ja....... :?

This season's Singapore idol is meaningless. If you get 4 of the best singers in the competition in the bottom 4 (Matilda, Jon, Hady, Jay), and someone like Jasmin that goes through singing Wannabe, you know the show is going down the drain. Joakim should have been kicked out long, long ago - he can't sing.

Jasmine...heh. We heard her sing and we started cringing. me and my sis were sitting there thinking, "we really, really want you to stop."
and poor Mathilda, Jon, Hady and Jay. why did Jay go home? I really don't understand.

singapore idol is not a singing contest, it is a popularity contest. who looks cuter, who has more fans, etc. it is going to reflect bad on the singapore music community if we have another stupid finals where the outcome doesnt even make a difference.

Have to agree with you so much... The best performers of the night in the bottom 4 (excluding Jay) and the worst made it through comfortably... What crap...

really lah... she's the daphne of this season's idol... but daphne can sing better lah... but so cute....

Back