Sweeter than sugar
Ooh love, I wont let you go

Ba, da, ba, da, da , da, da
Ba, da, da, da, da, da . . .

Sweet thing, yummy yummy
Sweet thing
Sweet thing, yummy yummy
Sweet thing

i dont actually watch the whole show,but i guess Rahima needs to do the prounciation practice,and she's kinda trying too hard.

no offence, but its really quite a bad show... and a certain judge's comments are seriously seriously hopeless, to the point where s/he should not even sit there, if u noe hu i mean... Nvr watched SI passed the auditions

u mean to indirect? ya... i was meaning her... but dun want to say lah... i respect her father alot... alex abishinagen r sumthing likedat... hes a good guitar player and a very nice man

haha what does that have to do with anything? maybe she's just looking to add some surreality (is that even a word?) to the show.
she doesn't have to, though, I think between Paul's hair and Rahimah's style they keep the show nice and surreal.

U guys DO know rite tt this week's Idol live performance is held on tuesday instead of wednesday. The adverts on TV tells us the show will be broadcast live on wednesday after the NDP show. Actual fact is it was held on tuesday. I have no idea why they did this or why they're telling us its a live broadcast when its not

Could be. But i seriously doubt so. Surely some1 musta notice the error. But i think its sum sorta trick thingy. :)

haha maybe they just hope most people wouldn't notice. which is quite true actually, I think those fans who tune in are just focused on watching their eye candy and waiting til the lines open LOL.

Back