Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

did anybody notice that rahimah cried during her performance. wtf! must be some publicity stint.

unprofessional.

i thought mathilda jonathan and hady are easily top 3.
Maybe jasmine and rahimah would be the following ones. but rahimah, she's just weiiird.

man man man man. I am stunned. Singapore idol's a huge mess. a very huge mess. or lets just say, teenage girls minds are a huge mess.

Hmm.

I still can't believe Twohill is there.

And Joakim is top 4??? WTF

MAtilda and Jonathan are bottom 4???

Rahima lost out to Twohill and kena booted???

ok fine, her last performance was... flat. Literally.

SG Idol is just... messy. Could we have like the public vote count for 70% and give the judges 30%? This isn't just a singing or image or competition anymore isn't it...?

Joakim is running on expired time man! compared to rockstar supernova, sg idol reallly CANNOT MAKE IT!!! the standard of one of the rockstar supernova contestant lousiest performance, is equivalent to singapore's best performance. I really think, we should have a band playing the backing muisc, rather than some stupid backing track.

where is the band then? I mean put a damn live band like rockstar. Like that, stage presence, showmanship all can be seen...rocking power and more fun also. Where are the filippino pub musicians man, come on!!!

yep there IS a band in sg idol, i wont say their bad, but when u watch sg idol u wnana focus more on the singers, and thats when it gets bad. but still its really unfair to compare sg idol to rockstar supernova, they are dozens of classes apart; comparing both their singers and bands. doneed to talk about comparing equipment (supernovas never ending supply of les pauls??)

Hmm.

They're hiding on the left hand side of the audience (if the audience facing the stage, they're on the left hand side).

They're prolly session veterans, pub veterans etc etc.

Thing is.. you get a band of the age range of 40+ with performers below the age of 30.

They can't really see it each other.

The fans screaming and all.

How do you expect anyone to perform the way they wish they can?

we cannot compare? then why don't we just remain at our shitty level and just use the excuse we can't compare to other counteries because our population ratios are different. We have to compare, but right now SG is shit la and EVERYBODY IN SINGAPORE KNOWS THAT, really embarassing really....last season was so much better. hahahaah, off topic but where is taufik and sly? now so quiet already ah...SIAN liao already singaporeans

haha ya...i thought the little boy ask taufik to press the drink for him because he cannot reach. Suddenly i see taufik go sign his name on the cup, i was like WTF :\

Back