Review needed for Ibanez JEM Junior

Hee

Previously, the Epiphone sale is 40% w no GST!! Scully this 1, they gif 50% without GST, wah!! Can clear stock liao!!

eh bro you sure ah? if next week really got ibanez sale im going to buy man! here comes my long awaited RG :twisted: [/quote]

Hmm

popeye said:
neuro, looks like you are very famous in luther now :lol:

That guy sabotaging me. Sell me his JEM Junior, all full of scratches & dings & tone knob spoilt zzz. But I had it repaired le. Then now I'm selling it away so I can get another one from Guitar Connection.

Hmm

strats said:
eh bro you sure ah? if next week really got ibanez sale im going to buy man! here comes my long awaited RG :twisted:
[/quote]

Call up SweeLee & ask again. I might be wrong, but I'll be goin there tmr so help u check things out k.

Re: Hmm

neuro182 said:
popeye said:
neuro, looks like you are very famous in luther now :lol:

That guy sabotaging me. Sell me his JEM Junior, all full of scratches & dings & tone knob spoilt zzz. But I had it repaired le. Then now I'm selling it away so I can get another one from Guitar Connection.

Why didn't you check or request for testing?

neuro182 said:
strats said:
eh bro you sure ah? if next week really got ibanez sale im going to buy man! here comes my long awaited RG :twisted:

Call up SweeLee & ask again. I might be wrong, but I'll be goin there tmr so help u check things out k.[/quote]

yeah thx dude.. i might be going dere tmr too to get some stuff and check out the guitars there.. i seriously cant keep still now.. and you selling away tour JEM JR already?

neuro182 said:

How can sabotage?
you don't see and check first meh?

Hmm

I bought for him dat time, I trust him mah, as in I got no time to try it either so I bought frm him hoping it'll be in good condition. Din turn out to be what I expected plus he keeps assuring me its okie. So I bought it based upon trust :( Kinda stupid of me, but I wont make this mistake again.

Well, lesson's been learnt, water under the bridge.

I saw your price of $350. Seriously why dont you cannibalise the guitar? Sell neck body and parts seperately.This way you can still recover some money.

Hmm

Haha dat ad is also a result of a prank play by dat seller. I've repaired the JEM Junior, now the tone knob & its function is working properly. I jus need do a re-paint on e guit onli. But very exp rite?

Did you even want a Jem in the first place?I mean even if you do not manage to sell it , it still makes a good standby. Since its in bad cosmetic condition you can play the crap out of it and not worry about damaging it further.

Back