Review needed for Ibanez JEM Junior

Hmm

I just want to find out more about the JEM Junior, that's all. Along the way, I got other better recommendations from people who are more epxerienced. I do not deter them bec this is my chance to learn too.

So I don't see a point in wondering, we're all here to learn, aren't we?

neuro: ya it's fitted with those ibanez pups but can change them though

luckily i bought it at a sale because next time can upgrade so i'm not sad but it's still my main guitar, average one though...

Hee

Vaiyen said:
neuro: as long as you're keeping an open mind, sure...

:D Yupsie.. If you got any suggestions, I'm willing to listen too. Seriously, all these hardware stuffs are killing me. I feel like a dummy, plus half e time I don't even understand e terminologies I'm reading from the websites.

Hmm

tany: can send me pics of ur axe. i'm quite excited to view it cuz i love red but i don't see no red JEM Jr around.

Re: Hee

neuro182 said:
Vaiyen said:
neuro: as long as you're keeping an open mind, sure...

:D Yupsie.. If you got any suggestions, I'm willing to listen too. Seriously, all these hardware stuffs are killing me. I feel like a dummy, plus half e time I don't even understand e terminologies I'm reading from the websites.

It takes a while to digest and understand all that info dude. But don't let that discourage you man, continue researching, even stuff you might not necessarily be interested in. Talking to different techs and players out there does help as well. Someday, somewhere, somehow, things will fit in and start making sense. :D

posted it last time but

guitar016.jpg

guitar015.jpg

guitar012.jpg

guitar011.jpg

Back