Pedalboard Pictures!

heres my downgraded rig!

p1030351tt7.jpg

:lol:

ive got shit grade cables tho, all of them have broken down including the planet waves circuit breakers. getting some entry level "high end" cables from mr lava.

pedalboard.jpg

Wah > NS-2 > Looper > Regenerator > Digidelay

looper (clean) AC-2 > Small Clone
looper (dirt) Tri-AC > Vibratrem

still waiting for mr misse flatheads to come in..
can still feel the kick in the ass by missing out on the 18 george L's less than $120 by a few mins..

hey i want to start out by making a pedal board best with a easy slot in style into a carrying bag or the whole thing is just in the case.

i dont have the equipments nor any lobangs leh.
got any pre-made one that we can buy? mostly boss pedals, there's this boss brand board that holds 3 - 4 pedals and 1 bigger sized one i think but the price is a bit steep leh, somemore can only hold a few.

My updated pedal lineup :)

l_d88708308ca5d3f79c47eb6f0f5748cc.jpg

I love the Dano Fab Echo..hoho..I`m a 50s slap-echo freak n when combined with my Dano PB&J delay, it really sounds retroish, if u know wat I mean..: )

pedalboard.jpg

my completed pedal board..
distortion's damn shoik...
overdrive's power for blues playing...
digital modulation provides lots of options.
love my echopark's dotted eight's option. gives me that U2 delay sound...

dunno what else to add alr... any suggestions?

ftggog: nice and simple board there, the barber dd's great :)

mattlee: i have to kill you, so that i can own that simple setup also :lol:

lets have a pedalboard contest based on different categories...i.e best big board, small board, metal board, diy board, vintage board, blues board,metal board, bootik board,etc etc, then get everyone to vote and the winner from each category gets a prize from yet-to-find sponsers

that would be interesting. Maybe could add "I use xxx pedal + xxx pedal to play blues, jazz etc..." to enhance your pedalboard genre.

Back