Pedalboard Pictures!

I wouldn't say that its a boost with that high end and sparkle.. More of taming a harsh guitar but then again I've only tried it a couple of times and have not tried tweaking the switches.

Well first I need to get my hands on one to be sure, but I'm leaning more towards Xotic's offering with the bright switch. Even if it doesn't work as intended, I could really use more small footprint pedals...

I wouldn't say that its a boost with that high end and sparkle.. More of taming a harsh guitar but then again I've only tried it a couple of times and have not tried tweaking the switches.

There are two dipswitches in there, a bass boost and bright boost irrc. In its default dipswitch setting, bright on bass off, it doesn't provide that so called sparkle really. The default setting kinda makes the tone just plain fat, round and warm kindof. But i turn on both bass and bright and it does add a little smthg extra. Okay i wouldnt call it 'high-end sparkle'. To my ears it just adds a 'bounce' to my guitar. I use a g&l tribute asat btw.

5775478339_c23ce3782b.jpg

PT Mini just arrived today. Downsized from a M13 to this!

Nice functional board mate! Have you tried the DeTox post dirt? A cool concept that not many will utilise seeing that it is a backwards EQ pedal.

Haha, he just meant that you can either sell or trade the DL4 for a M9 and it'll be cheaper than buying a nova mod cos the M9 can do delay and mods.

ah heck yeah i could do that, if anyone would want it that is, since the m9 is supposedly better then the dl4 and could be considered an 'upgrade' of sorts.

Even though I will never understand why, DL4s are still in pretty good demand. Use it to your advantage lol

yeah me neither. I mean, not to diss line6 but i honestly think the dl4's delay sound quality is really...undefined? As compared to a friend's TC nova delay i used before.

Nice functional board mate! Have you tried the DeTox post dirt? A cool concept that not many will utilise seeing that it is a backwards EQ pedal.

Thanks! Ive tried it once, but if I remember correctly it didnt really work very well.. Gotta try it again soon.

Yup, pasir ris. Ah ok, cos you don't see the detox around here too often. Just wondering if it was you haha. How you liking it?

Heres my board. Finally got the FGC in, great compressor but I still can't decide if I prefer this or the signa comp haha.

Pedalboard11.jpg

Hey noticed your power supply is directly underneath your wah. Doesn't the inductor pick up the EMF from the power supply causing a nasty nasty 60 cycle hum like sound when you engage your wah?

Back