Pedalboard Pictures!

whoa sweeeet..

tell me abt the hbe germania!

it cuts.
haha.. really.. if you are looking for anything to just bulldoze your way thru any mix.. this is quite a pedal to get.

i stack it with the ts808. with is by far, quite nice with a ES339 which i used recently. great for solo and other licks. still trying to fiddle around with the settings... as when i turn the hbe off... suddenly the TS808 sounds like mud, literally feels like it too. hehe

on it's own, it's really great too... the hifi mode gets you to crank yout tube amp so bright, it's incredible. quite chunky, there's a new version out with the Q swtich which i don't have on this one. which i think will be helpful to tweak the lows abit to get a fuller body tone. for this, it's a little (just alittle) thin, not too much but yeah, still works for me.

i think using battery makes it sounds the best. but just a little bit more troublesome..
it has a positive centre as well. i bought this off TGP 2nd hand.

and, since it's so trebly... better practice harder. haha... all your mistakes are going to be so GLARING!

i'm not the expert on this, as you can see, there's a fuzz, a TS OD and also a Treble booster on board. i'm still experimenting with them. but i love them all, different qualities (approaches) but all lovable.

maybe someone has better information on it.

Last edited:
hmm i notice u run it after ur drives. or am i wrong?

arent treble boosters usually first in the chain?

i'm not sure that's entirely true. like my first is actually my phase90. then the fuzz. then whatever other dirt. so i just find that this combi works for me at this point...... and it's pretty much dependent on songs i play... so that's something i need to work out in regards to what i'll need to compromise base on which configuration i need them in...

but what's more important now for this first board is that i get to be able to be versatile in terms of my gain stage, i have a choice of either a fuzz like tone, overdrive or a treble booster. and also at any one song, the TS808 can be use as a clean boost.

while i'm at this, i think Fuzz pedals are so underrated here in Singapore. hehehe... I still love the MADE IN SINGAPORE GOOSONIQUE Fudge 73!! hehe.. even tho it's not featured here. hehe
it's one of the best fuzz pedals ever in my opinion... at this point, just looking out for some silicon ones...

Last edited:
it's one of the best fuzz pedals ever in my opinion... at this point, just looking out for some silicon ones...

speaking of silicon fuzzes........I love mine....heehee

dosent sound like a silicon fuzz at all....the slight breakup to full on fuzz is just amazing....

goes all the way from led zep to EJ to muse! :mrgreen:

DSC01144.jpg

haha thanks. I kinda already had the whole design concept in my head and i purchased the powdercoated enclosure and knobs for Goose to drop his circuit in. My friend sort of said it reminded him of Jason Becker cos of the colourful knobs :)

Credits to dudelove too for helping me out with the final layout and fonts....thanks bro!

Just Sharing my Pedalboard

Hi all...Im quite new here....been checking out pedalboard for quite awhile but unsuccessful...I even thought of shipping it in from the states but then it will cost me a mountain...so I use decided to make my own...
Not much effect that I have at the moment but thinking of getting some to add colors to my sound.
I made my own cables too.

img0170n.jpg

img0177v.jpg

img0178xew.jpg

Thinking of making 1 or 2 more pedalboards...Maybe it will be up for sale.who knows...

Cheers!!

nice one.

If wanna do it for selling, do take into consideration for the inclusion of the casing to hold the pedalboard itself with the pedals. A part of the cost of commercial pedalboard, goes to the the casing. Without one, the pedalboard is not much different from a wooden plank with pedals and only be able to use at home and not bring around to jamming or gig.

jms, i dont believe you cant squeeze the footswitch into the board!

can you flip your 7th to vertical, move your DE7 and tremor in, flip the dd5 (top row) and place the foot switch on the bottom row?

the swirly is a TS style OD.

haha Keith, I sure can. But that's not my intention. Im waiting for some free time, then ill pick up an enclosure and build myself a single tap switch (I've got around 9 switches left over from my previous order when I built some taps for others).

The switch there is for my Eventide.

you need some PJ? i say PBJ FTW. PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

uh, DIY is the best IMO. Just give it a shot. there are plenty of tutorials online.

Back