Pedalboard Pictures!

Nice board. Seems like you got all the areas covered. Rock hard with that board. :mrgreen:

Thanks bro.. Yup.. Loving this setup of mine plus good tone is good tone no matter what equipment one use...

Plus I'm not that good with the instrument so I guess this will suffice.. :mrgreen:

Ized: Yeah dude, I've seen your space-maximising skills at work on your PTJR. However, I have this aversion to mounting pedals sideways. I think it's just me :p

It isnt just you dude.....cos I've never mounted any of my pedals sideways in my life.

You can do a search on the pics i've posted previously....never had to resort to that. I just find a way to go about doing it, like what they say, when there's a will there's a way? :D

pedalboard as of now

bestla.jpg

It isnt just you dude.....cos I've never mounted any of my pedals sideways in my life.

You can do a search on the pics i've posted previously....never had to resort to that. I just find a way to go about doing it, like what they say, when there's a will there's a way? :D

yess when theres a will there's a way. i just did a small shift and i can fit a nova mod into my board nicely already! i think... so perhaps my search for a phaser ends with more options:)

If you'r talking about digital multi-efx modulation, i think the eventide modfactor sounds better and its easier to tweak.

Otherwise just get a standalone phaser....the nova mod imo dosent really sound that fantastic and its difficult to tweak on the fly. Its ok though, most of the modulations sound ok or above average and its a jack of all trades but master of none.

One bad thing about both pedals though...the A/D convertors on both of 'em will colour your tone. Some like it, some don't. My advice is to try it with your rig to see whether you like it cos you may get drastically different results from how it sounds from testing in the store. I found the bass cut on the nova too much and i felt it sucked my tone dry. That was the reason why the nova delay had to go.

Last edited:
Sorry Lifehouse, I fit into that category. :p

but I do agree full-on with what you said.

Pedals only constitute as part of your sound, ultimately if you can't play, you can't play.

Sadly, I can't play.

JMS is a killer guitarist! :mrgreen:

I'll take that as compliment.

Ized is a killer-er guitarist.

hope my english teacher doesn't see that... how about shocked-ed. :p

3621769910_2ee8d102e7.jpg

the ultimate mod/delay/timebased effects board for me. Stupidly i agreed to trade the nova mod with Kerpunk (plunk) for sth.

Now I have to buy another....

17062009042.jpg

Was so sick of lugging even a PT Junior to the studio, hence got myself this! The PT Mini is great! I don't really make use of modulations, but I hope to get rid of the NS-2 once I learn how to quieten down my set-up so I can put a trem or chorus inside.

^ That should be a simple and effective setup. If you letting go of the NS-2, find me. Hope it comes with those angled patch cables. :D

Last edited:
here's my updated board after being very inactive after my final exams and 6-7 months of national service.

this is my smaller board:
cimg0373e.jpg

this is my larger board:
cimg0380.jpg

edit: yesterday i managed to squeeze all my 7 pedals and fuel tank jr into the little laptop case! hahaha

Last edited:
the OCD is a nice pedal....just that it cant cut through when i play with another guitarist.

Nice warm bedroom tones though :)

Its rather picky on choice of guitar and amp too...e.g on lespauls the version 3 OCD tend to get muddy.

hi fellas,

here's my first board that i think i'll be using primarily for gigs.

3643207383_e1844a3261.jpg

and here's the 2nd one that i'm just using for fun.
3644055468_f9faaefd74.jpg

have a couple of others that i think i'll interchange them as and when...

Back