Pedalboard Pictures!

the way i see it.the slicer potongs your signal like an arpeggiator.
fun and cybernetic ways to play guitar.

dinky: cool bro, how does the slicer work? looks like interesting stuff...
jms: bro you had that fun all the while!

omg omg excited!! :mrgreen:

dsc1452.jpg

dsc1454.jpg

Last edited:
goose, its a CEN MPS6521 tranny

jms, yeah SB has FINALLY replied and i've already paid them. my wah enclosures will come in probably 2 weeks.

Thats the main part my fren ....not the inductor... not the pot... not much from the caps ....

But its not about being right or wrong but each serves its own purpose!!

haha. damn, thats gonna be a hard long wait!

nah.. it took them probably abt 10days to get my order correct, alot of screw ups happened. and worst of all they took an average of 2 days to reply my emails. so stuff like changing my shipping address, shipping method took damn long. go order by myself through the website got error. wah lao i'm glad its over. now just have to wait 5 days to get to my vpost add and another 5-8days from vpost add to my home.

hahah goose, okay doesnt really matter as long as it sounds supa good i dont care :mrgreen:

vpost? Eh, they dont ship directly anymore? I ordered some parts from them in febuary and still got them shipped straight to me.

vpost? Eh, they dont ship directly anymore? I ordered some parts from them in febuary and still got them shipped straight to me.

they do, but i refused. u know why? my total shipping cost was 65USD. hell no am i going to pay that amount for a few knobs and enclosures.

i requested for a cheaper shipping method. he insisted that international air was the cheapest. ridiculous.

the area 51 also the same. 2 circuit boards and pots. shipping was 35USD. and when i recieved the package, it said in big fonts EXTREMELY URGENT SHIP TO ADDRESSEE IMMEDIATELY. i recieved the package in 4 days. from michigan all the way to my house.

i paid for something i didnt need - rushing of my items. apparently no cheaper method was provided.

ahhh. haha okay.

Same experience with Lovepedal. When I ordered my E.

" EXTREMELY URGENT SHIP TO ADDRESSEE IMMEDIATELY" was there too!

Back