Pedalboard Pictures!

here's my board as of 2009
got my dl4 today from city music! awesome awesome pedal.

line6-1-1.jpg

by the way to jms, sg got dealer for malekko pedals?

Hey guys sorry if i sidetrack abit.
Any of you all know a nice place that does paintjobs for pedals?

me is design fan and i've been wanting to try doing a paintjob... just no pedals.
wanna let me work for you? i have 0 experience though!

some arty farty shots i attempted at with my current rig. latest change would be the ocd v4 and keeley sd-1 :) works beautifully when paired with my keeley ds-1

DSC00002-1.jpg

DSC00004-1.jpg

Last edited:
->dudelove:

yup i use em all at once for sonic chaos and otherworldly lush.
I'm still experimenting. Maybe i could post a vid or soundclip up sometime.

->tpiledriver:

err im not sure already sia, maybe 100++ ?
i think u should drop an email to mrmisse. I got it from him.

Left to Right :
Thundertweak Delay, MI Audio Crunchbox , Mojo Hand Nebula Phaser , Modtone Chromatic Tuner , Tone Factor Analogue Filter 442

Planning to get a keeley bd-2 and chorus to swap ard

DSC00446.jpg

Try the older Jen ones....I heard one and i was like woah...holy grail of wah tone!

However, most vintage wahs dont cut through enough when you play them with alot of gain..and those modern reissues like the crybabies sound uber nasal and horrible even though they cut through nicely for gain, although the chances of you sounding like kirk hammet will be much higher :mrgreen:

The best wahs I've heard that sound great for both vintage/modern setups would be the RMC ones. They are the wahs to beat. They sound really nice, throaty in an almost vocal-like quality with a really smooth top end on both cleans and distortion which translates to a really pleasant wah sound. I loved the Wizard wah I had for awhile which was rather modern sounding. That being said, my weeping goose wah is based on that but with tweaks so that it can go all vintagey wakka wakka to all out wooooahhh-wah-whatever the lovelovelovelove is that lol.

That Area 51 wah looks interesting. Would love to try it :p

Last edited:
i doubt that hahah its really awesome sounding from the clips itself.

Another thing about clips...be careful about making a judgement based on just what you hear from clips.

If the clips use a consistent amp and setup like the one PGS uses- then at least its more credible by all means.

One example of certain pedals that dont sound like what you hear on the clips at all is well....starts with the letter "W". Most guys end up disappointed.

Back