Pedalboard Pictures!

Woohoo nice nice nice board u got there keith, finally it is DONE for u! Btw did u just get the moonphase recently?

FORGOT TO ADD ONE MORE THING.

many thanks to ized as well, who helped me get the pot to goose. without him i'd have to make about 3-4 hours of travel just to get the mod done. thanks bro!

mrbukka: yepp i did, i got it on the day i went over to goose's place. the moonphase is the older model without the stereo jack, but i got it 2nd hand at a much much cheaper price.

Ahha stereo or not i still dig the chrome finish more, ultimate BLING! Honestly i think stereo is pretty redundant if u r using ur efx board into the front of the amp.....moreafter ur DD20 already has a stereo output so it doesnt matter especially since u got ur moonphase for much cheaper hehehe!

Initially i did see a few post on soft selling their chrome moonphase, i was really tempted but i stuck to my guns and got the 74' script phase as originally planned........

damn its been so long since ive post anything new..well here it goes...

DSCF0703.jpg

replace my metalmuff and hardwire tl-2 with a blackstar HT-DISTX...

Ahha stereo or not i still dig the chrome finish more, ultimate BLING! Honestly i think stereo is pretty redundant if u r using ur efx board into the front of the amp.....moreafter ur DD20 already has a stereo output so it doesnt matter especially since u got ur moonphase for much cheaper hehehe!

Initially i did see a few post on soft selling their chrome moonphase, i was really tempted but i stuck to my guns and got the 74' script phase as originally planned........

the stereo version of the moonphase has one wet signal and one dry signal, (cant rly remember) and both produce different sounds, which really gets you into some phaser trance if you do play it into 2 seperate amps.

i'm not sure about this but...

if i put the stereo out from a moonphase into input B of my dd20, what comes out of the dd20's output B will be the different from what comes out of output A right? i tried this with my dd20 into the dd7, but the stereo panning didnt work out anymore.. really confused about how to use stereo properly.

ObscurePhionix: How does the Blackstar compare to the EHX Metal Muff and Hardwire TL-2?. How much did you get yours for?.

Here's me line up as of yesterday.

Peterson Strobo v2> Lovepedal Eternity> Tonefreak Abunai 2> Hermida Mosferatu> TC Electronics Nova Modulator> Eventide Timefactor> Boss DD-20. Foot controller's for my Mesa Nomad 45 2x12 Combo. Custom dual tap-tempo switch by TYMC to tap for the Timefactor and DD-20. Powered by a Voodoo Labs PP2+

Patch cables used are Evidence Audio Monorails.
3733299039_2f33d24773.jpg

KeithC: Darn, my dream pedal combination - Seventhheaven and a Barber Tone Press. GAH!!

Last edited:
My current board!

Powered by the Modtone power plant. It has the same functions as the pp2+. The brackets can be used together with the modtone power pant. You guys can consider the modtone power plant as an alternative power supply.

image200907190001.jpg

Here's me line up as of yesterday.

Peterson Strobo v2> Lovepedal Eternity> Tonefreak Abunai 2> Hermida Mosferatu> TC Electronics Nova Modulator> Eventide Timefactor> Boss DD-20. Foot controller's for my Mesa Nomad 45 2x12 Combo. Custom dual tap-tempo switch by TYMC to tap for the Timefactor and DD-20. Powered by a Voodoo Labs PP2+

Patch cables used are Evidence Audio Monorails.
3733299039_2f33d24773.jpg

KeithC: Darn, my dream pedal combination - Seventhheaven and a Barber Tone Press. GAH!!

i dont know why but your board's SUPER CHIO.
i was considering the modfactor as well, but slowly realised i didnt need all that modulation. still, a really awesome thing to have to play around with!

lol!! next time i post pics of my board i'm gonna take pics of my room as well. its hyper contradictory.. the board's the neatest thing i own.

ObscurePhionix: How does the Blackstar compare to the EHX Metal Muff and Hardwire TL-2?. How much did you get yours for?.

well the blackstar pedal is a tube base pedal which to me is very heavy sounding and very natural and you dont have that bees in a jar sound to it, very those modern metal sounding, hehe bought it 1st hand for only $267 dollars. hehe anyway metalmuff its great but not natural and its very fuzzy compared to harwire tl-2, my gain on my metalmuff is about 10oclock, that is as much as i would like to go when im on the metalmuff, anymore than that it will be fuzzy, still i prefer metalmuff than hardwire tl-2..but the best thing is to try it out for yourself, all 3 pedals have their own sweetspot on their sound, tweak it slowly and you will get the sound that you want=)

Yoz keith, the stereo thing is really kinda confusing lol but if i am not wrong it is meant to achieve the sort of panning sound and in the case of delay u can get the ping pong effect through 2 amps....as for the moonphase perhaps u need a guru to answer that.

Ahhhh nice nice nice updates to this thread, FINALLY!!!

Back