Pedalboard Pictures!

hey yeah, forgot to mention its being powered by its own wall wart. not the pp2+. The current draw on that thing's insane.

Lifehouse: Much thanks bro. Appreciate it

thanks. was tryin to figure how you were powering the timefactor with the pp2+. yep the draw is crazy. that's the one thing that's keeping me from considering one.

damn its been so long since ive post anything new..well here it goes...

DSCF0703.jpg

replace my metalmuff and hardwire tl-2 with a blackstar HT-DISTX...

Try the DistX ---
Awesome high gain shit

FORGOT TO ADD ONE MORE THING.

many thanks to ized as well, who helped me get the pot to goose. without him i'd have to make about 3-4 hours of travel just to get the mod done. thanks bro!

mrbukka: yepp i did, i got it on the day i went over to goose's place. the moonphase is the older model without the stereo jack, but i got it 2nd hand at a much much cheaper price.

hehe no worries bro you'r welcome.....just dont spread the word around about how you got..dont want ppl bugging me!:p

aint no guru, but if to connect the moonphase to another amp and you will hear a much more lively and 3d sounding phasing. The phasing effect will come to life with the swirling effect going to and fro between 2 amps.

the thing is.. lets say i want BOTH panning delay from my dd20 and the lively swirling phasing into 2 amps.. is it possible to achieve both by putting the stereo out from phaser into stereo in of the dd20, and then have both outputs from the dd20 connected to 2 amps?

sorry for the really poorly phrased question!

ized: thats why i kept it brief:) now that u mentioned it.. it seems that a few people will be bugging you!!

ObscurePhionix: No power supply? :p

well my dc brick is fix under the board itself, the brackets that wer egiven to me when i bought the pedaltrain is unable to hold the dc brick itself, so yup i diy it by using velcro underneath plus some cable tie..hehe=)but planning to change the power supply soon..maybe a modtone power plant or something.

feedback: yeah dude its one hi gain pedal for the price..loving it everyday=)

mus: the blackstar is great, try it and you wont regret it man=)

the thing is.. lets say i want BOTH panning delay from my dd20 and the lively swirling phasing into 2 amps.. is it possible to achieve both by putting the stereo out from phaser into stereo in of the dd20, and then have both outputs from the dd20 connected to 2 amps?

it shud be possible, since theres 2 out from the phaser going into the delay and with its 2 out to 2 amps.

As long as the stereo output from the last effect(assuming its the delay) thats going to the amps is providing a true dual output even if the effect is not activated, any effect activated before the delay, the signal will be sent to both amp.

Reason why i mentioned bout the last effect stereo out must be dual output(able to send guitar signal to both amps) even if the effect is not activated is because i have came across pedal, with dual output, but the dual output is only active when the effect is being activated. Thus, if the last pedal(is of such design) and not activated, anything thats before this pedal, the signal will be sent to one amp only.

if have 2 amps on hand, just try the dd20 first and see whether the guitar signal is going to 2 amps when its not being activated.

Heres mine again after a long time haha!

IMG_0221-2.jpg

Chain goes as guitar>JD GCB-95Q>Xotic AC-Plus>Ibanez PH-7>Line 6 Tap Trem>Visual Sound Visual Volume>DD-20
^
Korg Pitchblack

Just got the DD-20, and

Thanks to j_m_s, for the tap tempo switches, if not my dual-tap would not be possible, thanks again

ObscurePhionix: I tried a Blackstar HT-DUAL yesterday. I really dig the sound but looking for more gain. The HT-DISTX was out of stock. Still awaiting for the arrival. I say you're one lucky and happy guy. :D

DSC01144.jpg

Here's a clip of the pedal as promised... sigh my playing dosent do justice to it ah well so just listen to the tone of Goose's custom fuzz..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=976612

Guitar used was a Fender AM standard strat with a Dimarzio virtual vintage solo(neck), area 67(middle) and a stan heinsley hellion(bridge).

Rhythm part was looped with a DD7 and the V2 H2O's echo was used for the lead bits. Same pedal used for everything.

Last edited:
My last pedal, the Cosmichorus, came in today to complete my pedalboard at last. It took me a lot of research and testing (and money) to get this board done, but I'm very proud of the end product. :)

The reason for the apparent lack of dirt on the board is that I rely on my amp to get the varying levels of distortion that I need, and the overdrive is really used as a slight gain and volume boost when required.

Here it is:
img0094g.jpg

With the lights off:
img0097ogp.jpg

Z.vex Wah Probe -> Tone Press -> Landgraff Dynamic Overdrive -> Skreddy Mayo -> Effector 13 TBD -> Empress Trem -> H.B.E. Psilocybe -> Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus -> Empress Superdelay -> ISP Decimator

Wired up with Lava Mini ELC solderless, which by the way have the best solderless design I've seen. Not advertising for them or anything, but they're very easy and quick to assemble, and I haven't had a single problem with them, unlike my previous experience with another well-known solderless brand, where I found myself taking apart every other cable to get my board to work in a trial-and-error fashion.

Back