Pedalboard Pictures!

here's my updated pedalboard pic: 4 new additions - Subdecay Blackstar distortion, Subdecay Flying Tomato Mutant fuzz, MXR 6-band EQ, Marshall Vibratrem

Pedals2.jpg

wah lao...u guys are insane...can't imagine all the pedals chained...jesus...there'd be at least 5 diff types of distortion, overdrive, delay, 3 to 4 wahs.....*drool*

Vexter. :p Its cheaper and essentially the same dang thing! The finish looks nicer to me too...

Basket okay okay, lets schedule a gearhead convention in June or something lah... end june.

MrE! You neeeeeeddddd gooder patch cables! Then can send the Marshal pedal for TB mod... or something... muahahahahaha...

ShredCow said:
Vexter. :p Its cheaper and essentially the same dang thing! The finish looks nicer to me too...

Basket okay okay, lets schedule a gearhead convention in June or something lah... end june.

MrE! You neeeeeeddddd gooder patch cables! Then can send the Marshal pedal for TB mod... or something... muahahahahaha...

heh... yes you are right... i wanna nicer, custom-length patches soon... once i can settle on my pedal arrangement. :)

MrE said:
heh... yes you are right... i wanna nicer, custom-length patches soon... once i can settle on my pedal arrangement. :)

Settle on a pedal arrangement huh. 8O That will be something! Tee hee hee...

Okay, i'm still thinking of ordering those flat switchcraft jacks from USA. Its like 3USD per plug. then buy G L cables, and DIY soldering. Interested MrE? The Switchcraft flat jacks cost less and take up less space than G Ls.

ShredCow said:
Okay, i'm still thinking of ordering those flat switchcraft jacks from USA. Its like 3USD per plug. then buy G L cables, and DIY soldering. Interested MrE? The Switchcraft flat jacks cost less and take up less space than G Ls.

yes i'm interested, i think i've seen those flat jacks before. let me know if you are intending to order. (3 usd including shipping? that's cheaper than george L jacks in G77 :p )

but hor..... i donno how to solder.... haha

hey i've juz did a custom patch cable wif parts i bought from simlim tower. 1m long patch cable for juz $4! will post pics soon! gd deal for $

Gr3y said:
hey i've juz did a custom patch cable wif parts i bought from simlim tower. 1m long patch cable for juz $4! will post pics soon! gd deal for $

do they have flat heads jacks?

The only flathead jacks I know of are Switchcraft. Then next in size would be G Ls. Then another Switchcraft neutrik style jack which G77 carries/carried. Then neutrik.

The neutriks are really okay, stury and stuff, not expensive... just... ugh, BIG.

Here's a little nifty thingy you can buy for your pedalboard
http://www.pedalboardjunction.com

I checked with the maker, USD70 flat, for a pedalboardJunction and shipping to Singapore.

Or you can steal the idea and DIY, with all the quality components he uses.

skink83 said:
How's the ibanez delay?

the DE-7 is so-so in the Delay mode, can do the usual cold ping-pong stuff...

it shines in the echo mode, great for some warmth and background feedback swirl... very atmospheric, good for dreamy shoegaze, or arty noise rock

Back