Pedalboard Pictures!

borrow $? :D ...

treathen ur folks lor..starve urself n pretend to be sick or something...
or best,fake suicide :D...

i'm also thinking of selling off my ax..not juz 4 $..but also to minimise distraction while studying 4 o lvls :)...

eh, crozzie, if ur parents dun gif u fund, or let u work? then how dey expect u to survive w/o evening providing meals for u?

ur parents are, quite cute, imo.

omg this is a thread for PEDALBOARD pics, since when has this become uncle and aunty agony.. haha eh, crozz.. dont sell off your stuff la, seriously.. its not worth it.. just keep la, anyway, hols is the time for you to enjoy wad, unless you're like me, have a levels, then ALL my gear shipped off to my grandpa's place till after my a levels.. lol..

modifiedpedalboarpic.jpg

BH-2 > TS9DX > Rat 2 > GE7 > Sv1 > DD3

my pedals are all kinda standrad. Thinking of upgradin in the future cos no dough now. ANy suggestions on what i cld do?

There's way to much you can do. :)

Hope over to the Boutique gear thread, some ideas there, albeit, costly ones. Hahaha..

Haha, honestly if the tone you get works for you, you might wanna hang around with your gear for awhile more. Looks like you got more or less stuff you would need, like tone shaping, delay, ts etc. Yeah I think get a good amp and guitar for now (if you don't have yet la).

Of course if you wanna go extremes and be poor, head over to the boutique thread like shredcow has said :lol:

ok my turn. :)

IM000359.jpg

i didnt include picts of my guitar and amp cos im too lazy.. haha will do so soon, after all, this is a thread for PEDALBOARDS. heh[/img]

nickyseow, how's the noise when using the pedalboard's power? I've been reading and hearing lots of complains about the noise. Perhaps a 1Spot will cure it all... if there is noise.

erm.. pardon my noob question, where did u guys get the short cable to connect between the pedals and how much it is? thanks in advance

p4zl said:
erm.. pardon my noob question, where did u guys get the short cable to connect between the pedals and how much it is? thanks in advance

besides those mentioned above, you can get Ibanez ones from sweelee

Back