Pedalboard Pictures!

Eh Gr3y, many pedals can be run @ 18V. :wink:

Ark, the noise issue only occurs with certain pedals... not necessarily with hi gain stuff.

I had the issue while using 1 x 1Spot, when I had my hellbilly and CE-2 on at the same time. I would hear a nice swirling chorus when I wasn't playing.

Anyway, getting a looping system would actually cut off a lot of noise (if there is noise int he first place) since ppl usually group modulation efx together in 1 loop and dirt pedals in another loop.

18 volt adapter? where did you get that?? I've been looking everywhere for that for my USA dime distortion. :D

In order to be fair to my GAS and the other people who have GAS and need help to develop more GAS,by experiencing VISUAL GAS as an aid to build up even more GAS,to compete with other people's GAS,which would in the end lead to infinite GAS, you people must NOT post in this thread ever again unless you have pictures of your pedal boards to post.

this is a graphic GAS thread.Think Hustler, not Sydney Sheldon. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Great, I think we are just about ready for another gearhead convention. Same venue? Heh.

Time to a/b lots of new stuff.

That time the number of pedals was massive. We should do some organisation. Like just get one guy to try out a couple of overdrives. Then try out the distortions. Then the delays. Or something like that.

Of course grand finale is chain all the pedalboards together and turn on all the pedals :lol:

Well, we have to organise, definately, but before we do so, we gotta decide who's coming.

Okay,

Lets keep it on hold till the following happens:

Ian gets his Timmy

I get my RMC wah (hopefully)

Lifehouse gets his Eternity

I think we can shift it to a seperate thread. :D

Haha actually I got another Lovepedal fuzz/OD as well. Darn broke, have to sell some stuffs like games, console etc.

I can't even remember when I pressed the BIN on ebay. :smt009

Back