Pedalboard Pictures!

DD7 has been released already! haha.

Keith, you wont wanna see me play,. your ears will get busted. i sound like pure crap. honestly.

"nice board j_m_s.. i like the dual tap tempo combo and 3 delays is not overkill to me. hehe. btw, how do you hook up everything? i see a couple of patch bays."

Thanks mate, I got the two patch bays from blue ark. The larger one has a tuner out and yeah. Guitar into that and into fx/tuner from there. then after all the pedals into the visualvolume, from the VV, one output to the solo patch bay and the other one back to the first one for duo outputs.

Ill do a better write up later.

Cheers

DD7 gas?

eBay.com.sg: BOSS DD-7 Digital Delay DD-3 DD-5 DD-20 DD3 DD6 DD7 (item 160236826383 end time May 13, 2008 18:49:51 SGT)

I don't think anyone in sg will bring in until they clear they're dd6 stocks. Cos the'll be stuck
with the dd6 otherwise.

Suprised that not many people are using the digitech digidelay. 4s of delay time, tap tempo and various mods. Ebenex selling for $230. Hey check out the ebay price. Ive just ordered a piece for myself.

eBay.com.sg: DIGITECH DIGIDELAY DIGITAL DELAY PEDAL, FREE SHIPPING (item 130213936552 end time May 12, 2008 03:42:28 SGT)

great! i'll order from david soon. Time to get rid of my DD3.

i want a custom tap tempo too J_M_S!

delay delay delay delay delay delay.... thats all i need. 3 delays, bare necessities bro.. ha ha...good stuff JMS, now when ya letting give that analogman delay a spin hmmm

hahaha.

memory lane no more bro. :D its goneeee noooo! I loved it man, it was just too big and expensive. haha. bro, i do demo clip for you luh! hahaha. just give me timeeeeeeeeee-eeee-eee-eeee-eeee-eee-ee (self oscillation)

Suprised that not many people are using the digitech digidelay. 4s of delay time, tap tempo and various mods. Ebenex selling for $230. Hey check out the ebay price. Ive just ordered a piece for myself.

The digidelay is awesome man. I am using it as my "long delay" delay pedal now. The modulated delay setting is bliss and 4sec looper is not too bad. But I found myself needing at least a 10 sec looper. I'm glad the DD7 is offering 40sec looping in such a small form factor. I almost pulled the trigger on a RC-2 until they announced this so yes, I'm quite excited about the DD7 too!

brooooom.jpg

Taken in a recording studio...

2467930432_a712b50b8b_o.jpg

Have been a MultiFX user for a long nong time, finally switch to Single Stompboxes recently.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Back