Pedalboard Pictures!

haha thanks man. redid my board almost 4 times before i got this setup. ended with this to make sure the drives are apart for less noise.

with the price of dd7 so high, is it more logical to purchase a dd20 for cheaper?
what are your views, anyone tested?

heh, anything can be logical as long as the person buying can find reasons to justify the purchase, based on what they need, in the delay..

if dont know what we need, then get either one, cause we still need to get something, in order to know what we need or dont need
icon10.gif

waah 400?? maybe its the price before discount. Swee Lee usually gives 40% "clearance" discount for all Boss pedals. or issit 20% now? haven't been there for some time. heh. will probably go down to check it out this weekend.

jdawg: thanks bro! its designed and hand painted by mrmisse and built by Om Labs.

Ized: PM'd u bro!

replied!

Nice board btw Penta! Love the camo green wah there :D

haha heh, i can get it for cheaper than that. interested ppl pls pm me.

spread some love for the DD7 :D

Yes please, can't wait for the DD7. :mrgreen:

Edit: If bro Ized busy and there are no replies you can pm me aswell.

Last edited:
haha yeah cheers to Plastic bro! Sadly im stuck here at work....dang dang internship sucks big time hahha.....

anyways we've already more or less hit the intended target for the dd7......for those of you who still havent confirmed with me, well, you'r missing out on a real good bargain....

Various stages of my pedalboard. The first was a Zildjian drumstick bag, but no adhesive so gave it up. Second was a metal grille from Daiso (how heavy metal can you get?) Okay, don't laugh although you may find it funny. It works! :D

26042008005.jpg

26042008001.jpg

12052008003.jpg

Various stages of my pedalboard. The first was a Zildjian drumstick bag, but no adhesive so gave it up. Second was a metal grille from Daiso (how heavy metal can you get?) Okay, don't laugh although you may find it funny. It works! :D

actually, to me the lesser pedals the better. thou i hav a pedal board, but i find myself bring only my crunchbox to jamming n gigging. :p

but y do u need a board if u only got 2 pedals? can just put em in ur gig bag. id say pedal boards are if u got quite a number of pedals, say 3 and up.

but y do u need a board if u only got 2 pedals? can just put em in ur gig bag. id say pedal boards are if u got quite a number of pedals, say 3 and up.

Actually, I might be getting a third pedal :mrgreen:. Most likely a wah to spice up my playing abit. But I've kinda untied everything and dispensed the 'board' because the LEDs on my pedals tended to get obscured by the twine. Ah well, guess I'd better head the velcro route.

Lesson learnt - use THIN twine.

Back