Pedalboard Pictures!

2467930432_a712b50b8b_o.jpg

Have been a MultiFX user for a long nong time, finally switch to Single Stompboxes recently.:mrgreen:

Ah, now the fun begins for you. Dig your board, dude.

I think now ebenex has zvex. think i read it somewhere veek.

yeah they have it. but they are not bringing in the full range tho. only certain stuffs like wooly mamoth and fuzz factory. you gotta order if you want anything else from their range.

Im gassing for a Ooh-wah.....

pedalboard-1-1.jpg

finally managed to set this up nicely...

this is my smaller set-up and i plan to use it to "choke the chicken" next week.

the painted pedal is a feedback looper which helps me make a glorious mess
at the flick of a switch. (i cannot do without it!!!)

being true bypassed, it also helps to solve the horrible tone-suck from the EX-7.

dudes i've got a lobang for the dd-7. PM me if you are interested. Spread the word. more buyers means more discount. heh.

pedalboard-1-1.jpg

finally managed to set this up nicely...

this is my smaller set-up and i plan to use it to "choke the chicken" next week.

the painted pedal is a feedback looper which helps me make a glorious mess
at the flick of a switch. (i cannot do without it!!!)

being true bypassed, it also helps to solve the horrible tone-suck from the EX-7.

Nice, love the artwork on that feedback looper!

waah 400?? maybe its the price before discount. Swee Lee usually gives 40% "clearance" discount for all Boss pedals. or issit 20% now? haven't been there for some time. heh. will probably go down to check it out this weekend.

jdawg: thanks bro! its designed and hand painted by mrmisse and built by Om Labs.

Ized: PM'd u bro!

never thought id post anything here but guess i shall. here is my rig ever since i dumped my vox tonelab se. been thru a whole lotta drives before i finally completed my board. wont be any changes from now on. love the sound im getting out of it.

DSC01385.jpg

guitar > sonic research strobe tuner > boss cs-3 > dunlop db01 wah > true bypass loop (foxrox zim > mentone king of the britains > mxr smart gate) > boss dd-6 > amp

the tuner is really good. extremely fast tracking, 5 times more accurate than a strobostomp, even can track a slide though it isnt true bypassed and has no footswitch.

boss cs-3 modded by tymc to reduce hiss though i only use it with cleans and sometimes with a light od.

the dimebag has been modded for true bypass which makes it hiss less under high gain circumstances.

the true bypass box slaves my 2 drives and my noisegate so with just one switch i can bypass all to clean. no need to play tap dance.

foxrox zim has the h9 and b9 which are both ts variants. i just love the mid hump and the richness of the saturation. h9 i use alone for a rich overdrive. b9 i use as a boost to stack with my kotb.

thanks to dennis for the menatone which i traded an rmc picture wah to get. this is the best dist pedal ive tried so far. really gives an awesome brit sound which is raw and throaty and full of glass like a plexi. its the handwired version.

the boss dd-6 and mxr smartgate are both stock. just traded my echopark off to get the dd-6 yesterday. did so as i hated the echoparks tap function. always bypassed the thing when tapping too hard. no more of that problem with the boss. cables im using canare with flatheads. enables me to cram so many pedals onto such a small board (this comes with plenty of space planning too!)

Last edited:
not really. cos if u think abt it, i only step on a few pedals such as the looper, the zim as boost and the delay which are all at the edges. i never turn off the gate and rarely use the comp. tuner i only turn on when needed and i do that with a finger.

penta-tonic, you have great real-estate skills!
usually, ppl fit 8 boss sized pedals on their pt jrs, you managed to fit 9, including a wah and some bigger-than-boss pedals...

u da boss.

Back