Pedalboard Pictures!

no way. i bought it for US$120 i think. it was a promo-price, and mine was with a very early serial no. 61 or something like that.

i got a discount as a HC member i think.

I'm finally done. Nothing fancy. Going to mod the tremolo to fix the volume problem.

2426922064_4509e16bf3.jpg

2426104487_59e7f8a5c0.jpg

How's the trem bro?
Rocktron products are the bomb.. Wouldn't mind an entire Rocktron pedalboard, if not for the size.. :???:
And what board is it mounted on man?

The trem does the basic sawtooth and square waves.
It won't do fancy ramp-up and ramp-down stuff.

But the major gripe with this thing (aside from the big footprint) is the volume boost when activated. I wanted to stick an external pot in there but the pc board is hard to take out. I would probably get seekz or blueark to do it.

Ouch.. It sucks when manufacturers don't realize the importance of volume at unity..
Same problem with the Boss one, except that there's a drop in volume for Boss..

Just wired in my new delays, i had to forgo a camera lens purchase to get them, oh well.

Some rush shots last night, not the best.

2462313231_51f01fdcdc.jpg

2462311481_4b2aa33a81.jpg

2463148586_81244cab02.jpg

2463149936_f88432055f.jpg

The big empty space is for my picture wah, which is undergoing repair now.

Nothing's too much of an overkill if you find a use for it :mrgreen:
I want a delay, to delay my delay's delay, and another to delay my delay's delay and one last one to delay my delay's delay's delay. :cool:

nice board j_m_s.. i like the dual tap tempo combo and 3 delays is not overkill to me. hehe. btw, how do you hook up everything? i see a couple of patch bays.

Nothing's too much of an overkill if you find a use for it :mrgreen:
I want a delay, to delay my delay's delay, and another to delay my delay's delay and one last one to delay my delay's delay's delay. :cool:

sounds like the DD7 will cure all your gas woes... :D

haha.. i am soo gassing for one right now man. 40sec loop, external tap tempo, modulation and analog mode. GAS GAS GAS!

Back