Pedalboard Pictures!

KennethC: Dey, you heard it from me la. But the story was, when you asked me how much you should offer for a used openhaus, I immediately smsed shredcow and asked him if he was selling. But he wasn't. :)

Haha no la bro...someone told me before you did, your guess that it could've been shreddy just affirmed it la. :) But anyway, fact is, shreddy is keeping da monsta!

Good stuff on the new purchase bro...waiting for you to get the other one...The Fractal Audio Axe Fx(just in case u forgot that lil bit of poison as well)!!

was considering that initially but found the Rocktron prophesy II a pretty close contender. whats your thots between the 2? decided to get either one instead of the g-system la...

No money for pog...
MICRO POG!:D
Need help with the power adapter for it tho.
DSC05153.jpg

Pardon the unsightly tag there tho. Hahaha. Ungramxzxz!

ok lah, since this thread is still active (and we all love pedalboard pics!), i'll post mine too.

surprisingly, i don't have a good photo of it, and have never actually bothered to take one even though i have been using this set-up for the past 3 years plus. here's a shot of it from a show at the arts house in 2007 though.

signal chain:

Various Guitars > Boss Tu-2 Tuner > Dunlop 535Q Wah > 4MS Dual LFO Tremolo > Tech21 SansAmp GT2 > Beat-up EHX Deluxe Memory Man (modified by Edwin - THANK YOU!) > Vintage Digitech PDS 2000 Digital Delay > Vintage Ibanez SF10 Swell Flanger > Vintage Ross Phaser (Orange US Version) > EHX Polyphonic Octave Generator > EHX Holier Grail.

enjoy!

DSC_0114.jpg

i love the gritty look of this pic!

was considering that initially but found the Rocktron prophesy II a pretty close contender. whats your thots between the 2? decided to get either one instead of the g-system la...

Haven't heard of the Rocktron bro. The Axe Fx sounds really good on the youtube clips, and, needless to say, TGP folks have been raving over it. Wish I could offer you some first hand experience, but I'm a light efx user and my G-system is doing a really great job for me, so I'll never get the Axe Fx. That's why I'm waiting for bro 3rdlogic to get it!! :mrgreen:

KennethC: Basket! You think I print money, is it?? :D Hehehe I might get one... I'm in my effects phase; chorus, synths, modulation and stuff.. The bill for individual effect pedals would probably be equal to 1 axe fx ultra.. Although I've rekindled my liking for my TC2290 Delay and effects. :) see how, see how. :D Heard the samples. Quite impressed. I already emailed them to put me on their waitlist. Will let you know.

the3rdlogic: sure dude. its not exactly a mod. its actually a lower serial numbered one, so it has more gain and.... gotta check the e mail ed sent for the other specs. A/B away!

Huh? Am I missing something here?

pedal-itis: Did you get yours new from Ed? Coz my serial's 0055. Dated 10/07. Hmmm... Interesting...

Huh? Am I missing something here?

pedal-itis: Did you get yours new from Ed? Coz my serial's 0055. Dated 10/07. Hmmm... Interesting...

yea mine's #0006 dated 1/07. Pedalitis must've gotten it used la..

then Pedalitis, urs must be the same as mine, in terms of EQ and gain settings.

yeah didnt wanna wait anymore so i got mind used eventually, yup, similar to yours, im contemplating if another on the board for low gain(which i very much like) ... hmmmm

Nothing new except the wheels. Swapped the nylon wheels from tymc to some wheel of other material which is softer cause the nylon ones were damn noisy. Some people think wheels are damn gay but i don't care cause it's heavy and i'm pretty lazy:)
I'll be rather easy to spot cause of the stickers on the casing and i painted my name there too. Hehehe.
DSC05394.jpg

Btw, my pedals are on the cover cause the glue on the carpet is still drying...

Back