Pedalboard Pictures!

PIC-0022-1.jpg

looking into getting a dual speed trem..

after that a delay or looper..

whitestrat, so that's your board!! i'm surprised by your amount of pedals! thought u'd be one with gazillions and gazillions on a pt pro.. i feel good with the minimalists guitarists showing their boards more and more, should take pics of mine soon..

I dig the minimalist's pedalboard too. When less means so much more. Here's what I use currently, though I have so much more in the store.

PICT0004.jpg

whitestrat, so that's your board!! i'm surprised by your amount of pedals! thought u'd be one with gazillions and gazillions on a pt pro.. i feel good with the minimalists guitarists showing their boards more and more, should take pics of mine soon..

Whahaha... I'm surprsed anyone thought about me like that. No. The more pedals I have, the more I have to step, the less time I have to think about what to play. This works best for me. I'm not exactly the best multitasker around...:mrgreen:

I tend to get more tones from changing guitars than stepping on pedals... So I rely on my guitars more than pedals.:twisted:

P.S. I hardly think of 3 different lead voicings as minimalist...:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Used to have that korg multi efx..not much variation but the cab simulation was decent, passed to my friend.

im just keeping it to test out certain effects. dun really use it after i've got my metal monster. probably will sell it off after i get a delay.

They have some really wierd names for the pedals & a unbelieveable price tag too!!!

Last edited:
Back