Pedalboard Pictures!

yeah please....before I place order it would be good to ahem*try it out or something...Hehehe :D

or just post the clips online man....How much did you pay altogether ah?

USD225 with shipping, 3 mths old, dead mint, never stepped on (was in a rack).

Brand new its USD225, add $15 (or $19) for shipping.

They are out of stock now,. :p

I'll record but better to use it and try it. I realised it not only about how it sounds but how it interacts with your playing. And for the more experienced, I htink this interaction is very key.

Lifehouse said:
Are you from Singapore jon? That's a really complex setup this side of the globe.
yeah i am from singapore, i study in the states though. my board has yet to make the 18-hour flight home. i play with an indie band here called mem, check us out at www.memmusic.net. my board is really boutique, but that's because it's taken me about 3 years to put it together. it's pretty fun to look at while i'm playing, there are all these blinking lights from the echo park, moog, and phaser. i'll try and get a color copy, the one is posted is stolen off the photojournal of recording sessions on my band's site.
kwerty: the zim is a dual stage od by dave fox, the guy who makes the captain coconut. the right side is just a simple clean boost/tone buffer and the left side is more of a boutique tubescreamer. the cool thing about it is that each side is independent of the other--there's an output from a and an input to b. i actually have it set up so it goes side a->z.vex fuzz->side b, which gets me a really chunky/smooth smashing pumpkins-style sound. if you're gassing for a new od sound or a tube amp, go look at it. or look at the super duper, which i like so much i run it on batteries so that i can take it off my board for less intense jams. they're both -very- ex but they sound so good it's worth it..plus you save money on a tube amp and you get the same tone live!

jon__ said:
Lifehouse said:
Are you from Singapore jon? That's a really complex setup this side of the globe.
yeah i am from singapore, i study in the states though. my board has yet to make the 18-hour flight home. i play with an indie band here called mem, check us out at www.memmusic.net. my board is really boutique, but that's because it's taken me about 3 years to put it together. it's pretty fun to look at while i'm playing, there are all these blinking lights from the echo park, moog, and phaser. i'll try and get a color copy, the one is posted is stolen off the photojournal of recording sessions on my band's site.
kwerty: the zim is a dual stage od by dave fox, the guy who makes the captain coconut. the right side is just a simple clean boost/tone buffer and the left side is more of a boutique tubescreamer. the cool thing about it is that each side is independent of the other--there's an output from a and an input to b. i actually have it set up so it goes side a->z.vex fuzz->side b, which gets me a really chunky/smooth smashing pumpkins-style sound. if you're gassing for a new od sound or a tube amp, go look at it. or look at the super duper, which i like so much i run it on batteries so that i can take it off my board for less intense jams. they're both -very- ex but they sound so good it's worth it..plus you save money on a tube amp and you get the same tone live!

hey you're mike koh's brother right? heard some of your tracks great stuff

Lifehouse said:
Hi Jon, nice Zim there. First one I've seen gracing the boards here. So the internal ZIM cards what are you using?

i have it set up with the default settings..i think the a side is a clean smile and the b side is a hot 9, not very sure though. are you thinking of picking one up? i'm thinking about changing the cards out for something more punchy but i have no $$$ right now. i actually just picked up a bbe sonic maximizer so i'm going to have to make a mod to my board for space which i'll post up here.

p00n: yeah i'm mike's brother, thanks alot for listening man! look out for my band at home, anna perenna, over the summer

Pedalboard has been updated...here's mine and Nanoshred's ;)

DSCN5705.jpg

Mine: Bad Horsie Wah, Tonebone Classic, Fulltone Ultimate Octave, Xotic Effects Rc booster, Voodoo labs Analog Chorus, Line6 Echo Park.

DSC00040.gif

Nanoshred's: Jim Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah, Erinie Ball Vol, Boss TU2, MI Audio Crunch Box, MI Audio Blues Pro, Xotic Effects RC Booster, Redwitch MOON PHASE (OMFG!), Line6 Echo park.

I think I speak for the both of us that things will change...in the near future ;)

Christopher.

Reason for edit: Effects placement changed. ;)

hey does anybody know where to buy the westminister pedal board bag ah?
roughyl how much also?

Anymore specific? Cos i purposely went sim lim yesterday... and could find it...

Which floor ? sell what one ? cos i very tulan made a wasted trip yest.

gkinsingapore said:
Hey where can I buy the little patch cables like the ones onSoul Jah's and Nanoshreds boards?

Luthermusic. Mrmisse.

Won't be cheap like those 10 for 6 bucks type. :wink:

Misse does them very well.

Just measure the length you need, how many you need and let him know. :)

Very good service, and highly recommended.

Back