Pedalboard Pictures!

Edo83 thanks for the kind comment :)

My board is pretty much complete now, thinking of getting a new wah, I'm currently rocking a Bad Horsie one first issue. ;)

Clyde's got me gassing!

Hi sorry to barge in.

i happen to read this forum and realised that TheBlueark
makes custom made effects loops! ( page 13 ) may i knw some details on this pls?

as in his contact number and how i can reach him.

and if he can make a loop dat is ----> A/B and or A + B
and pricing and stuff like dat!

Thanx!
Cheers!

PM him dude, he having exams now so might have to wait a week or 2.

EDO mai hao lian. I go stun ur chorus thn u know.

MIRRORMASK IS OUT!

Yo email or pm me dude, my site and contacts are below.

Sneak preview of what you can expect:
loopers.jpg

MrE said:
ah.. so i'm guessing the MI Audio Blues boy is for your strat then? and the Crunch Box for your humbucker-equipped guitar?

mmm most of the time yes.

ciel: u take my chorus, i'll tie ur balls to the wah and start chikawaka Tower Of Power crush your balls white boy action :lol:

So you are the one that got to subversion's CS9 right before i did. :evil: I thought i was fast but subversion told me someone got it a few minutes before I PMed him. :cry:

Oh well.. At least, I have a new chorus target now. Wait till I get my pay. :p

ShredCow said:
There was a 1980s Ibanez CS9 on TGP... for USD75 including shipping.

Good price i have to say considering they close for around 70USD on ebay. But I'm currently eyeing those Boss MIJ CE2 on ebay. Either that or a voodoo labs analogue chorus but i have a teeny weeny soft spot for vintage. So... :roll: :lol:

kank_39 said:
So you are the one that got to subversion's CS9 right before i did. :evil: I thought i was fast but subversion told me someone got it a few minutes before I PMed him. :cry:

Oh well.. At least, I have a new chorus target now. Wait till I get my pay. :p

Haha kank, i was practically rushing for it when i saw the ad by sub lol. Which chorus you looking at now? :twisted:

edo83 said:
Haha kank, i was practically rushing for it when i saw the ad by sub lol. Which chorus you looking at now? :twisted:

Tsk Tsk.. obviously never read the other posts right? :D Gonna get a Boss CE2 lah.. vintage slaves we are.. :twisted:

kank_39 said:
ShredCow said:
There was a 1980s Ibanez CS9 on TGP... for USD75 including shipping.

Good price i have to say considering they close for around 70USD on ebay. But I'm currently eyeing those Boss MIJ CE2 on ebay. Either that or a voodoo labs analogue chorus but i have a teeny weeny soft spot for vintage. So... :roll: :lol:

Have to advice against the Voodoo Chorus. There is a volume spike that I didn't like about it.

Volume spike? You mean there's a volume boost when the Voodoo Chorus is activated? Or is it a frequency spike whereby a certain range of frequency is exaggerated?

Back